The Big Bang and Relative Immortality Seminal Essays on the Creation of the Universe and the Advent of Biological Immortality
Posted on 2009-01-15. By anonymous.
Seminal Essays on the Creation of the Universe and the Advent of Biological Immortality By Sebastian Sisti
Publisher: Algora Publishing 2008 | 194 Pages | ISBN: 0875866069 | PDF | 1.4 MB
This series of brief and sparkling philosophical essays explores the Principle of Continuity as it impacts discussions of the Big Bang and the expansion of the universe, God, infinity, biological immortality and evolution.
From Ancient Greece to the frontiers of modern science, some egregious blunders have been made in both philosophy and in theoretical physics. The old theory of Continuous Creation was blown up by the Big Bang theory, but the author shows that this is just another ontological quagmire that conflicts with the First Law of Thermodynamics (conservation) and common sense. Surveying scientific principles, he discerns where they can and cannot illuminate our understanding.
These philosophical essays draw their logic from the principle of continuity. Simply stated, the principle of continuity consists of three axioms: (a) Nothing cannot become something; (b) Something cannot become nothing; (c) Something cannot become something else. When applied to new conceptions of the universe (or everyday life), the principle of continuity will expose hokum or honest error.
Big Bang theory is honest error, not glib sloganeering. But when put to the test of continuity Big Bang theory fails (nothing cannot become something). The universe cannot be created nor can it be destroyed. Stephen Hawking, co-father of Big Bang theory, recently recanted, stating that the origin of the universe is a subject for disciplines other than science .
The absolute existence of the universe implies the absolute existence of every particle of matter and energy, which leads to the conclusion that we are made of immortal stuff. It also leads to the tantalizing idea that evolution in its agonizingly slow way could be said to be building an immortal organism.
While several articles have been published on the discovery of telomeres and the role of telomerase in aging, these essays present a unique philosophical system which posits that existence is absolute and that biological immortality is the evolutionary goal of all living.
Drawing on sources ranging from the Holy Bible to Charles Darwin and scientific studies of recombinant DNA, the essays, written in a folksy style, conclude that the universe could not have been created even as they show that the universe, or any part of it, cannot be destroyed. This absolute existence of the universe and its contents puts meaning back into theories of existence by finding that everything obeys a simple law: to be continuous. This compulsion fuels the quest for immortality which is expressed in our religions, in science, in the value we give to life and to reproduction, and to the preservation of family, tribe, and nation.
The evidence that death seems to contradict our passion for immortality is based on the delusion that there must be a beginning and an end to everything. In any event the point is moot because, thanks to a handful of cell biologists, science has discovered the secret of death and its cure.
No Mirror(s) Please !!!
- Ebooks list page : 2192
- 2010-04-08The Big Bang and Relative Immortality: Seminal Essays on the Creation of the Universe and the Advent of Biological Immortality
- 2019-01-10Before Time Began The Big Bang And The Emerging Universe
- 2019-01-06Before Time Began The Big Bang And The Emerging Universe
- 2018-10-18Universe in Creation A New Understanding of the Big Bang and the Emergence of Life
- 2018-08-25Universe in Creation A New Understanding of the Big Bang and the Emergence of Life
- 2017-12-26[PDF] Hawking on the Big Bang and Black Holes
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Spooky Action at a Distance: The Phenomenon That Reimagines Space and Time and What It Means for Black Holes, the Big Bang, and Theories of Everything
- 2017-11-03[PDF] The Big Bang and God: An Astro-Theology - Removed
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Space, Time, and Gravity: The Theory of the Big Bang and Black Holes
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Spooky Action at a Distance: The Phenomenon That Reimagines Space and Time and What It Means for Black Holes, the Big Bang, and Theories of Everything
- 2017-01-12[PDF] Space, Time, and Gravity: The Theory of the Big Bang and Black Holes
- 2014-03-15Brave New Unwired World: The Digital Big Bang and the Infinite Internet (repost)
- 2012-04-22Space, Time, and Gravity: The Theory of the Big Bang and Black Holes
- 2011-06-25Brave New Unwired World: The Digital Big Bang and the Infinite Internet
- 2011-05-05Brave New Unwired World: The Digital Big Bang and the Infinite Internet
- 2012-01-19The Political Economy of the Japanese Financial Big Bang: Institutional Change in Finance and Public Policymaking - The Late Tetsuro Toya
- 2019-08-28The Music of the Big Bang The Cosmic Microwave Background and the New Cosmology
- 2019-05-06Beyond the Big Bang Quantum Cosmologies and God
- 2019-04-23Quarks, Leptons and the Big Bang, 3rd Edition
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.