Posted on 2014-06-06, by supnatural.
The Black-Scholes Model (Mastering Mathematical Finance) by Marek Capinski and Ekkehard Kopp
English | 2012 | ISBN: 1107001692 , 1444138243 | 178 pages | PDF | 0,8 MB
The Black-Scholes option pricing model is the first and by far the best-known continuous-time mathematical model used in mathematical finance. Here, it provides a sufficiently complex, yet tractable, testbed for exploring the basic methodology of option pricing.The discussion of extended markets, the careful attention paid to the requirements for admissible trading strategies, the development of pricing formulae for many widely traded instruments and the additional complications offered by multi-stock models will appeal to a wide class of instructors. Students, practitioners and researchers alike will benefit from the book's rigorous, but unfussy, approach to technical issues. It highlights potential pitfalls, gives clear motivation for results and techniques and includes carefully chosen examples and exercises, all of which make it suitable for self-study.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27432
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Black-Scholes Model (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- 2017-11-25[PDF] How to Calculate Options Prices and Their Greeks: Exploring the Black Scholes Model from Delta to Vega (The Wiley Finance Series)
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods (Static & Dynamic Game Theory: Foundations & Applications) - Removed
- 2014-05-13The Black-Scholes Model
- 2013-11-23The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods [Repost]
- 2013-10-10The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods
- 2013-10-08The Interval Market Model in Mathematical Finance: Game-Theoretic Methods
- 2019-05-06Probability Theory in Finance A Mathematical Guide to the Black-Scholes Formula
- 2019-03-25Probability Theory in Finance A Mathematical Guide to the Black-Scholes Formula
- 2012-12-19Probability Theory in Finance: A Mathematical Guide to the Black-Scholes Formula
- 2012-12-01Pricing the Future: Finance, Physics, and the 300-year Journey to the Black-Scholes Equation (Audiobook)
- 2012-03-12Probability, Random Processes, and Statistical Analysis: Applications to Communications, Signal Processing, Queueing Theory and Mathematical Finance By Hisashi Kobayashi, Brian L. Mark, William Turin
- 2011-12-29The Nordic Edge Model Gallery Vol.3
- 2011-12-13Quantitative Analysis in Financial Markets - New York University Mathematical Finance Seminar (1995-1998), Marco Avellaneda
- 2011-08-18The Black Keys - Attack and Release (Play It Like It Is Guitar)
- 2019-07-30The Concepts and Practice of Mathematical Finance (Mathematics, Finance and Risk), 2nd Edition
- 2018-11-22The Concepts and Practice of Mathematical Finance
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Person of the Therapist Training Model: Mastering the Use of Self
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Credit Risk (Mastering Mathematical Finance)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.