Posted on 2009-04-24. By anonymous.
Publisher: Praeger Publishers 1971 | 524 Pages | CCCN73137892 ; ISBN: 1842120190 | PDF | 95 MB
Throughout much of the Middle Ages, Eastern Europe-the Balkans, Russia, Rumania and the land on either side of the Danube--was affected by Byzantine political and cultural influence. From the barbarian invasions to the Middle Ages, this is an illuminating read that demystifies the Balkans.
--This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
Table of contents
1 The Geographical Setting
2 Barbarians in the Balkans
3 The Balkans in the Ninth Century: the Byzantine Recovery
4 The Balkans in the Tenth Century: the Crisis of Imperialism
5 Byzantium and East‐Central Europe
6 The Black Sea Coast, the Eurasian Steppe and Russia
7 The Bonds of the Commonwealth
8 Byzantium and Eastern Europe in the Late Middle Ages
9 Factors in Cultural Diffusion
10 Religion and Law
11 Literature and Art
An interesting find for sure, thank you Sir, but we are missing the links! :-)
EDIT: links fixed, thanks again mate!
sorry :( forgotten... all OK now!
- Ebooks list page : 2714
- 2014-04-06The Byzantine commonwealth: Eastern Europe, 500-1453 (repost)
- 2013-09-16The Byzantine Commonwealth Eastern Europe, 500-1453
- 2013-09-14The Byzantine Commonwealth: Eastern Europe, 500- 1453
- 2013-09-11Dimitri Obolensky, "The Byzantine Commonwealth: Eastern Europe, 500-1453" (repost)
- 2012-06-04Military Aircraft of Eastern Europe (2): Bombers and Attack Aircraft (Concord #1035)
- 2012-06-04Military Aircraft of Eastern Europe (1): Fighters & Interceptors (Concord #1028)
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Armies of the Middle Ages, volume 2: The Ottoman Empire, Eastern Europe and the Near East, 1300-1500
- 2018-01-06[PDF] The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Sovietization of Eastern Europe: New Perspectives on the Postwar Period
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Forgotten Voices: The Expulsion of the Germans from Eastern Europe after World War II
- 2017-11-01[PDF] History of the Byzantine Empire: Vol. 1, 324-1453
- 2017-11-01[PDF] Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956
- 2017-10-22[PDF] The First Decade of Living with the Global Crisis: Economic and Social Developments in the Balkans and Eastern Europe (Contributions to Economics)
- 2017-04-02[PDF] The Jews of Eastern Europe, 1772-1881 (Jewish Culture and Contexts)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] History of the Byzantine Empire: Vol. 1, 324-1453
- 2017-01-12[PDF] The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring (National Bureau of Economic Research Project Report)
- 2014-04-18Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956
- 2013-12-12The Transition in Eastern Europe, Volume 2: Restructuring (repost)
- 2013-08-09Iron Curtain: The Crushing of Eastern Europe, 1944-1956
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.