Posted on 2019-01-13, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Master commonly asked interview questions
Tackle common data structures used in web development
Practice dozens of different challenges
Expand all 135 lectures12:50:54
+Get Started Here!
+A Touch of Setup
+The Classic FizzBuzz!
23 more sections
Data Structures? They're here. Algorithms? Covered. Lots of questions with well-explained solutions? Yep!
If you're nervous about your first coding interview, or anxious about applying to your next job, this is the course for you. I got tired of interviewers asking tricky questions that can only be answered if you've seen the problem before, so I made this course! This video course will teach you the most common interview questions that you'll see in a coding interview, giving you the tools you need to ace your next whiteboard interview.
Coding interviews are notoriously intimidating, but there is one method to become a better interviewer - and that is practice! Practicing dozens of interview questions is what makes the difference between a job offer for a $120k USD and another rejection email. This course is going to not only give you dozens of questions to practice on, but it will also make sure you understand the tricks behind solving each question, so youï¿½ll be able to perform in a real interview.
I have spent many hours combing through interview questions asked at Google, Facebook, and Amazon to make sure you know how to answer questions asked by the most well-paying companies out there. No stone is left unturned, as we discuss everything from the simplest questions all the way to the most complex algorithm questions.
In this course, you'll get:
Clear, well-diagramed explanations for every single problem to make sure you understand the solution
An overview of the most important data structures to know about. These are presented for people without a CS degree.
A huge collection of common algorithm questions, including everything from 'reversing a string' to 'determine the width of a BST'
Sensible strategies for tackling systems design problems
Insider tips on answering what interviewers area really looking for
Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!
My goal in this course is to help you defeat those interviewers who ask nasty algorithm questions. Sign up today, and be the cutting edge engineer who will be prepared to get a high paying job
Who this course is for:
Anyone preparing for an interview that will involve coding challenges
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 99 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38653
- 2018-12-14The Coding Interview Bootcamp Ð²Ð‚" Algorithms Data Structures
- 2018-12-01The Coding Interview Bootcamp - Algorithms Data Structures
- 2018-06-09Udemy - The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures
- 2018-06-09The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures [Udemy] (2017)
- 2018-03-11Udemy - The Coding Interview Bootcamp Algorithms Data Structures
- 2019-04-08The Coding Interview Bootcamp Вђ Algorithms Data Structures
- 2007-11-03Algorithms and Data Structures: The Science of Computing
- 2019-03-25Master the Coding Interview Data Structures Algorithms
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE MASTER THE CODING INTERVIEW ALGORITHMS PLUS DATA STRUCTURES-iLLiTERATE
- 2018-12-17Master the Coding Interview Data Structures Algorithms
- 2018-06-03Algorithms & Data structures in Java (ENGINEERING INTERVIEW)
- 2018-01-09[PDF] Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing (Electrical and Computer Engineering Series)
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-10-05Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2011-08-22Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing (Repost)
- 2011-06-27Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2011-05-26Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2007-07-07Algorithms & Data Structures: The Science Of Computing
- 2019-01-28Udemy - Coding Interview Bootcamp
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.