Posted on 2017-05-12, by everest555.
The Complete Developers Guide to MongoDB
WEBRip | English | MP4 | 1920 x 1080 | AVC ~140 kbps | 30 fps
AAC | 192 Kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 13.5 hours | 2.3 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Development, Programming
Master MongoDB and Mongoose design with a test-driven approach MongoDB is the hottest database solution in the tech world right now, able to power anything from your growing personal project to an enterprise infrastructure.
NodeJS focused? Yep. Test Driven Exercises? Absolutely! Advanced Features of MongooseJS? You know it.
This course will get you up and running with MongoDB quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build apps centered around Mongo.
We'll start by mastering the fundamentals of Mongo, including collections, validations, and common record manipulation techniques. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. Special attention has been paid to creating reusable code that you'll be able to make use of on your own fantastic projects.
If you are new to MongoDB, or if you've been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don't quite 'get it', this is the MongoDB course for you! To learn MongoDB you have to understand it.
Learn how to use the popular MongooseJS library to interface with Mongo
Write tests around Mongo queries to ensure your code is working. You can reuse these tests on your own personal projects!
Master the process of designing NoSQL schema
Grasp the differences record associations and resource embedding
Use the advanced features of Mongoose to save development time
Develop apps that are fast and responsive thanks to Mongo's speed and flexibility
Work on either Windows or OSX
Master the integration of Mongo, Node, and Mocha in a modern development environment
I've built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning MongoDB. A course that explains the concepts and how they're implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
This course is for anyone learning MongoDB in the Node JS environment
A Quick ES6 Refresher
Core Fundamentals of MongoDB
A Test Driven Experience
Handling Relational Data
Thinking About Schema Design
Handling Big Collections with Pagination
Putting Your Skills to the Test
Hard Mode Engage
MongoDB with Node and Express
Buy UploadgiG Premium For Support Me
- Ebooks list page : 31530
- 2018-12-17MongoDB The Complete Developers Guide
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2017-09-18Udemy - GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-06-22Udemy Webpack 2 The Complete Developers Guide
- 2017-06-16Graphql With React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-05-13Udemy GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide 2017
- 2017-05-09GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-05-06Udemy - GraphQL with React The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2017-05-02Udemy - GraphQL with React: The Complete Developers Guide (2017)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2012-03-23The Complete Lewis Gunner with notes on the .300 (American) Lewis Gun
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-12-02Complete Idiots Guide to Adobe Photoshop 5
- 2011-09-10Learning English With The Complete English Grammar Series
- 2011-08-30Complete Idiots Guide to Adobe Photoshop 5 - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.