Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2014-03-09. By anonymous.
English | 2007 | ISBN: 0071474072 | Pages: 736 | PDF | 2,5 MB
Answers to excessive executive pay.
Charges of excessive executive compensation have filled the business press for a number of years, yet few understand why pay plans trigger such results.This desktop reference book is an easy-to-access, invaluable guide to structuring appropriate executive pay plans. Properly used, it will help avoid excessive executive pay resulting from poorly designed plans.
Written by renowned compensation expert Bruce Ellig, this book is a must read for the designers, approvers, and recipients of executive compensation, as well as those who write about the subject. Consultants and in-house pay designers will find detailed examples (supplemented with over 400 figures and tables) to trigger their own creativity. Compensation committees and other approvers of executive pay plans will value the definitions and descriptions of various pay plans and the conditions under which they would be appropriate. Executives themselves will find the book useful. Not only in better understanding their own plans, but learning more about other plans, both those they may only have heard about, as well as many that have not yet caught their attention. And those who write about the subject will be able to put their comments in a better perspective..
The Complete Guide to Executive Compensation takes an in-depth look at each of the executive pay elements: salary, executive benefits and incentives (both short and long term). This review also includes the role of the board of directors (and its compensation committee) along with the influence of the major stakeholders (most notably the shareholder). And a complete chapter is devoted to various measurements of executive performance.
This book also contains a compendium of selected key information on executive compensation, including laws, Internal Revenue Code sections, IRS revenue rulings, accounting interpretations, and SEC actions. No other book has such a complete resource section. In addition, it includes both a historical review of key developments and a look ahead, as well as a glossary with more than 2,000 definitions.
- Ebooks list page : 25449
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2019-01-26The Complete Guide to Executive Compensation
- 2010-04-04The Complete Guide to Executive Compensation
- 2009-06-22Bruce Ellig - The Complete Guide to Executive Compensation
- 2014-06-04J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions and Tax Breaks: The Complete Guide to Everything Deductible (repost)
- 2014-05-26The Complete Guide to Option Selling (repost) - Removed
- 2014-05-25The Complete Guide to Altered Imagery [repost]
- 2014-04-08Maximizing Lead Generation: The Complete Guide for B2B Marketers (repost)
- 2014-03-25The Complete Guide to Book Marketing (repost)
- 2013-12-26The Complete Guide to Fundraising Management (repost)
- 2013-12-15Working Abroad: The Complete Guide to Overseas Employment (repost)
- 2013-11-27The Complete Guide to Letting Property (repost)
- 2013-04-22The Complete Guide to Chip Carving (repost)
- 2013-01-24Pay without Performance: The Unfulfilled Promise of Executive Compensation (repost)
- 2013-01-20The Complete Guide to Futures Trading (Repost)
- 2012-12-24The Complete Guide to Mysterious Beings [Repost]
- 2012-11-08The Complete Guide to Flipping Properties (Repost)
- 2012-10-30Growing Vegetables West of the Cascades: The Complete Guide to Organic Gardening (repost)
- 2012-10-26The Complete Guide to Option Selling (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.