Posted on 2019-01-26, by everest555.
The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python
MP4 | Video: 1280x720 | Duration: 18 Hours | 3 GB | Subtitles: VTT | Project Files
Author: Codestars by Rob Percival | Language: English | Skill level: All Levels
Build a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning Projects with Python, SVM, Regression, Unsupervised Machine Learning & More.
The average salary of a Machine Learning Engineer in the US is $166,000 ! By the end of this course, you will have a Portfolio of 12 Machine Learning projects that will help you land your dream job or enable you to solve real life problems in your business, job or personal life with Machine Learning algorithms.
Come learn Machine Learning with Python this exciting course with Anthony NG, a Senior Lecturer in Singapore who has followed Rob Percival's "project based" teaching style to bring you this hands-on course.
With over 18 hours of content and more than fifty 5 star rating, it's already the longest and best rated Machine Learning course on !
Build Powerful Machine Learning Models to Solve Any Problem
You'll go from beginner to extremely high-level and your instructor will build each algorithm with you step by step on screen. By the end of the course, you will have trained machine learning algorithms to classify flowers, predict house price, identify handwritings or digits, identify staff that is most likely to leave prematurely, detect cancer cells and much more!
Inside the course, you'll learn how to:
Set up a Python development environment correctly
Gain complete machine learning tool sets to tackle most real world problems
Understand the various regression, classification and other ml algorithms performance metrics
Combine multiple models with by bagging, boosting or stacking
Make use to unsupervised Machine Learning (ML) algorithms to understand your data
Develop in Jupyter (IPython) notebook, Spyder and various IDE
Communicate visually and effectively with MatDescriptionlib and Seaborn
Engineer new features to improve algorithm predictions
Make use of train/test, K-fold and Stratified K-fold cross validation to select correct model
Use SVM for handwriting recognition, and classification problems in general
Use decision trees to predict staff attrition
Apply the association rule to retail shopping datasets
And much much more
Although having some basic Python experience would be helpful, no prior Python knowledge is necessary as all the codes will be provided and the instructor will be going through them line-by-line.
Basic understanding of high school level math and algebra
- Ebooks list page : 38862
- 2019-02-04THE COMPLETE MACHINE LEARNING COURSE WITH PYTHON
- 2019-01-26PACKT- THE COMPLETE MACHINE LEARNING COURSE WITH PYTHON JGTiSO
- 2018-11-06The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python
- 2018-11-05The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python
- 2018-10-28The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python
- 2018-10-19The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python
- 2018-10-15The Complete Machine Learning Course with Python
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE LEARN MACHINE LEARNING SKILL WITH PYTHON FOR DUMMIES THE COMPLETE BEGINNERS GUIDE TUTO...
- 2019-08-13The Complete Web Scraping Course with Projects 2019
- 2019-08-09The Complete Web Scraping Course with Projects 2019
- 2019-08-07The Complete Web Scraping Course with Projects 2019
- 2019-07-05Complete Machine Learning Course Go From Zero To Hero
- 2019-04-20The Complete Web Scraping Course with Projects 2019
- 2019-04-13Udemy - The Complete Web Scraping Course with Projects 2019
- 2019-04-08Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-04Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-04Super Learning: The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- 2019-04-02Super Learning The Complete Accelerated Learning Course
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.