Posted on 2019-06-23, by perica123.
The Complete Python 3 Masterclass - From Beginner To Pro
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 27h 22m | 12.8 GB
Created by Denis Panjuta, Jannis Seemann
Python for beginners, Learn Python Programming and build your own Python programs: Data Science, Machine Learning, etc.
What you'll learn
From 0 to 100: From beginner to python all-rounder
Become a sought-after developer
Write real desktop applications with Qt
Use a crawler to extract data from web pages
Challenge yourself with quizzes and exercises
Everything explained with simple e x a mples
Understand the "why" behind it
Evaluate data and create DataScience analyses
Learn and understand object oriented programming
No programming skills are required
A computer (Windows / Mac / Linux) with an Internet connection is sufficient
This course makes you a professional Python 3 developer- no matter if you are a Python beginner, have already programmed a bit, or just want to discover the advanced features of Python 3. It is the ideal Python for beginners course.
This course contains over 250 lessons, countless quizzes, tests, practical projects, fact sheets, and exercises - the easiest way if you want to become a Python 3 developer.
NO PROGRAMMING SKILLS ARE REQUIRED - PYTHON FOR BEGINNERS
First a small overview of what this course offers you:
Understand the basics of Python 3 development
Understand object orientation
Develop your own applications in Python 3 development
Challenge your knowledge with various quizzes and exercises
Easy repetition of knowledge: Extensive fact sheets
Various practical e x a mples:
Extract data from web pages with a web crawler
Write real desktop applications with Qt
Develop a web server with Flask
Apply Data Analysis with Python 3
Develop a face detection software
Develop a simple machine learning application
And much more.
Python 3 is an incredibly cool programming language that can be used for various purposes. Therefore, it is not only important that you learn Python yourself, but also which tools complement Python perfectly. And that's why I developed this Python for beginners course - to make you a highly skilled in Python development, no matter what direction you want to go after the course.
After completing this Python for beginners course you can write desktop applications, master Python website development, extract data from other websites, collect additional data via cool forms, and evaluate it automatically with Python - the complete workflow.
To this end, we will look at various additional tools in the course:
The Data Science - Stack: Numpy, Pandas and Matplotlib
Web - Crawling with "requests" and "beautifulsoup"
Web - Development with Flask
Interactive programs with Jupyter notebooks
Desktop applications with PyQt
My goal is that after completing this Python for beginners course you will be very good at Python development - no matter what purpose you want to use Python for later. This makes you perfectly prepared for future jobs and projects.
Frameworks allow you to save loads and loads of effort and time, when building your programs.
NumPy is a library for the Python programming language, adding support for large, multi-dimensional arrays and matrices, along with a large collection of high-level mathematical functions to operate on these arrays.
In computer programming, pandas is a software library written for the Python programming language for data manipulation and analysis. In particular, it offers data structures and operations for manipulating numerical tables and time series for maximum Python development capabilities.
Build a web crawler with "requests" and "beautifulsoup" which allows you to read data from a website and reuse it how ever you like.This is a super powerful tool, which comes in handy in so many occasions.
With Flask you can build websites with Python. Flask is a micro web framework written in Python. It is classified as a microframework because it does not require particular tools or libraries. So you can get started with it super fast.
In this Python for beginners course you will also learn how to use PyQt. With PyQt you can build beautiful GUIs (Graphical User Interfaces). Either with code, or by just using the Qt Creator, which allows you to drag and drop your UI elements onto your Window. That is not only convenient, but also decreases the development time, required to build desktop applications.
Machine learning is a super interesting and demanded area. Python is the programming language to go with, when it comes to Machine Learning. So hop aboard and ride with the Python hype train. As you will learn the basics of machine learning with Python in this Python for beginners course. At the end you are skilled in Python development to the highest degree.
HOW IS THE PYTHON FOR BEGINNERS COURSE STRUCTURED:
First you learn, how the very basics of Python work. This includes variables, functions, loops, if statements, etc.
Then you learn how to use object oriented programming. These skills whill not only help you with Python programming, but also with other programming Languages. As soon as you feel confortable with those skills, you will learn more advanced topics and build more and more interesting and real world applications such as a web crawler, a twitter bot, a website with flask, data science with numpy, pandas and matplotlib.Each chapter contains multiple quizzes, leaflets/handouts and exercises, which help you to progress steadily.
So you see, the course will make you a complete Python developer in no time.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is for anyone, who wants to learn Python and wants to become professionally good in Python programming. No experience is required what so ever. It is for total Python beginners. It is designed that anyone who can handle a mouse and keyboard will succeed finishing it. The only real requisite is the desire to learn.
- Ebooks list page : 40699
- 2019-09-28The Complete Python 3 Masterclass From Beginner To Pro
- 2019-06-22The Complete Python 3 Masterclass - From Beginner To Pro
- 2019-09-04The Complete Python Course Go From Beginner To Advanced! (updated 42019)
- 2016-05-30The Complete Python Course Go From Beginner To Advanced!
- 2018-12-13Complete Python Class 2018 From Beginner To Pro
- 2018-12-10Complete Python Class 2018 From Beginner To Pro
- 2019-06-15The Complete Hacking Course - Go from Beginner to Advanced
- 2018-05-29Packt Publishing - The Complete Sass & SCSS Course - From Beginner to Advanced
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing The Complete Sass & Scss Course From Beginner To Advanced
- 2018-01-18[PDF] The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced! (All lectures 2015)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] Python : The Ultimate Python Quickstart Guide - From Beginner To Expert (Hands On Projects, Machine Learning, Learn Coding Fast, Learning code, Database)
- 2017-11-17The Complete Sass & SCSS Course: From Beginner to Advanced
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Complete Hacking Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced! (All lectures 2015)
- 2017-07-27Udemy The Complete Wireshark Course Go From Beginner To Advanced! (2017)
- 2017-07-09The Complete YouTube Course: Go from Beginner to Advanced!
- 2017-06-24Udemy - The Complete Wireshark Course Go from Beginner to Advanced! (2017)
- 2017-05-27The Complete HMTL5 Course - Go From Beginner To Advanced
- 2016-12-29stackskills-The Complete Ethical Hacking CourseGo from Beginner to Advanced Sequel for201617
- 2016-12-25stackskills-The Complete Ethical Hacking CourseGo from Beginner to Advanced Sequel for201617
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.