Posted on 2010-03-03. By anonymous.
Most muscular aches and pains are caused or affected by untreated â€œtrigger points,â€ localized tender spots in muscles. Understanding and treating these points can lead to rapid and lasting pain relief. Trigger point therapy is a powerful tool in the management of both acute and chronic pain, including such common problems as headaches, TMJ syndrome, and back pain.
Written in a straightforward style, The Concise Book of Trigger Points is designed for the student and practitioner of massage/bodywork, physical therapy, physiotherapy, osteopathy, sports therapy, and any other health-related field. It functions both as an entry-level textbook and an authoritative reference for even the most experienced therapist. The first four chapters describe the physiology of trigger points and the general methods of treatment. The following six chapters are organized by muscle groups; each two-page spread features detailed color illustrations of each major skeletal muscle, accompanied by an explanation of each muscleâ€™s origin, insertion, action, and function. The physiological implications of the trigger points in each muscle are discussed, along with treatment techniques. This edition contains updated text and a self-help section addressing common pain complaints, including headache, neck pain, shoulder pain, lower back pain, and TMJ syndrome.
Table of Contents:
* About this book
* A note about peripheral nerve supply
* Chapter 1- Skeletal Muscle, Muscle Mechanics and Fascia
* Chapter 2- Trigger Points and Trigger Point Formation
* Chapter 3- Therapeutic Technique Protocols
* Chapter 4- Muscles of the Face, Head and Neck
* Chapter 5- Muscles of the Trunk and Spine
* Chapter 6- Muscles of the Shoulder and Upper Arm
* Chapter 7- Muscles of the Forearm and Hand
* Chapter 8- Muscles of the Hip and Thigh
* Chapter 9- Muscles of the Leg and Foot
* Chapter 10- Putting it all Together: Trigger Points and Beyond
* Manual Therapy and Self-Help
Thank you :)
- Ebooks list page : 4871
- 2017-12-17[PDF] The Concise Book of Trigger Points, Third Edition
- 2012-12-21The Concise Book of Trigger Points [Repost]
- 2011-10-09The Concise Book of Muscles, Revised Edition
- 2011-09-20The Concise Book of Muscles, Revised Edition
- 2018-12-17The Concise Book of Muscles, Second Edition
- 2018-12-05The Concise Book of Muscles, 4th Edition
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (Collins Business Essentials)
- 2016-12-23[PDF] The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition) (Collins Business Essentials)
- 2013-04-25How to Read a Book: The Classic Guide to Intelligent Reading (revised edition) [Repost]
- 2012-05-18The Hitler Book
- 2012-03-13Rudyard Kipling - The Jungle Book
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-11-24The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent
- 2011-09-11The Marvel Book of American Ships
- 2011-07-20The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel (Revised Edition)
- 2010-02-03[request]Astral Dynamics: The Complete Book of Out-of-Body Experiences
- 2008-05-02Test Your Vocabulary 5 Revised Edition (Test Your Vocabulary) (learn english)
- 2008-05-02Test Your Vocabulary 4 Revised Edition (Test Your Vocabulary) (learning english)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.