Posted on 2010-08-13. By anonymous.
Hal Leonard Corporation | English | 2002 | ISBN-10: 0634046675 | 144 pages | PDF | 10.7 Mb
Alternately melancholy and jangly, Brit pop band The Cure had huge hits on both sides of the Atlantic in the '80s and '90s. This songbook assembles 20 of their best, transcribed note-for-note with tab, chord symbols and complete lyrics.
Includes: Boys Don't Cry * The Caterpillar * Close to Me * Cut Here * A Forest * Friday I'm in Love * High * In Between Days * Just like Heaven * Just Say Yes * Let's Go to Bed * The Lovecats * Lovesong * Lullaby * Mint Car * Never Enough * Pictures of You * The Walk * Why Can't I Be You * Wrong Number.
- Ebooks list page : 6925
- 2011-12-30The Cure - Greatest Hits: Guitar Tab
- 2009-06-24The Cure - Greatest Hits - Guitar Tab Edition
- 2011-08-12The Jam - Greatest Hits in guitar tablature
- 2011-09-09The Cure - Greatest Hits
- 2014-05-17ZZ Top - Greatest Hits (Guitar Tab Edition)
- 2009-12-30The Eagles Greatest Hits Guitar Tab book
- 2011-11-21The Jam - Greatest Hits in guitar tablature
- 2011-09-09The Cure - Greatest Hits (Repost)
- 2017-12-01[PDF] Bryan Adams: The Best of ME (Guitar Tab Edition)
- 2017-11-21[PDF] The Supremes' Greatest Hits, Revised & Updated Edition: The 37 Supreme Court Cases That Most Directly Affect Your Life
- 2014-06-10Eric Clapton - Me And Mr Johnson (Guitar Tab Edition) (repost)
- 2014-04-07The Cure - Greatest Hits - 2001 (SHM-CD Japan) FLAC
- 2013-05-10Santana - Authentic Guitar Tab Edition [REPOST]
- 2013-05-05Santana - Authentic Guitar Tab Edition [REPOST]
- 2011-11-11Led Zeppelin I: Authentic Guitar-Tab Edition (Repost)
- 2011-11-10Iron Maiden: Brave New World (Guitar Tab Edition) (Repost)
- 2011-09-04Jethro Tull - Authentic Guitar Tab Edition (Repost)
- 2010-09-18Rolling Stones - Let It Bleed (Guitar Tab Edition) Repost
- 2009-11-21Deep Purple Greatest Hits Guitar Signature Licks (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.