Posted on 2019-03-07, updated at 2019-03-20, by voska89.
Iain Ballantyne, Paul Ansdell (Narrator), "The Deadly Deep: The Definitive History of Submarine Warfare"
ASIN: B07MSDX75C, ISBN: 1974931552 | 2019 | MP3@64 kbps | ~28:38:00 | 812 MB
This fascinating and comprehensive account reveals how an initially ineffectual underwater boat - originally derided and loathed in equal measure - evolved into the most powerful and terrifying vessel ever invented - with enough destructive power to end all life on Earth.
Iain Ballantyne considers the key episodes of submarine warfare and vividly describes the stories of brave individuals who have risked their lives under the sea, often with fatal consequences. His analysis of underwater conflict begins with Archimedes discovering the principle of buoyancy. This clandestine narrative then moves through the centuries and focuses on prolific characters with deadly motives, including David Bushnell, an American who devised the first combat submarine with the idea of attacking the British in 1775.
Today, nuclear-powered submarines are among the most complex, costly ships in existence. Armed with nuclear weapons, they have the ability to destroy millions of lives: They are the most powerful warships ever created. At the heart of this thrilling narrative lurks danger and power as we discover warfare's murkiest secrets.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 39607
- 2019-03-20The Deadly Deep The Definitive History of Submarine Warfare [Audiobook]
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-03-25Scott Preston, The Definitive Guide to Building Java Robots
- 2011-10-10This New Ocean: A History of Project Mercury (The NASA History Series)
- 2011-08-31The Way of the Panda: The Curious History of China's Political Animal - Removed
- 2018-10-15Stamped from the Beginning The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America
- 2018-08-26Stamped from the Beginning The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America
- 2018-02-01[PDF] Gun Digest Book of Ruger Revolvers: The Definitive History
- 2018-01-04[PDF] She Bop II: The Definitive History of Women in Rock, Pop and Soul
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Jack the Ripper: The Definitive History
- 2017-12-09[PDF] Fashion: The Definitive History of Costume and Style
- 2017-12-05[PDF] The Most Dangerous Enemy: The Definitive History of the Battle of Britain
- 2017-11-29[PDF] The Book of Pears: The Definitive History and Guide to Over 500 Varieties
- 2017-11-01[PDF] For God, Country, and Coca-Cola: The Definitive History of the Great American Soft Drink and the Company That Makes It
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Legions of Rome: The Definitive History of Every Imperial Roman Legion
- 2017-10-11[PDF] Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America
- 2016-07-21[TBZ EXCLUSIVE] The Definitive History of Star Wars (December 2015) [PDTV (XviD)][SUBS]
- 2016-07-19[TBZ EXCLUSIVE] The Definitive History of Star Wars (December 2015) [PDTV (XviD)][SUBS]
- 2016-07-17[TBZ EXCLUSIVE] The Definitive History of Star Wars (December 2015) [PDTV (XviD)][SUBS]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.