Posted on 2018-06-23, by nokia241186.
Richard N. Langlois, "The Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism: Schumpeter, Chandler, and the New Economy"
2007 | pages: 133 | ISBN: 0415771676 | PDF | 0,7 mb
Co-winner of the 2006 Schumpeter Prize of the International Joseph A. Schumpeter Society.
This book explains the shift of the organizational landscape away from vertically integrated firms and towards more specialized entities connected by markets and networks. In doing so, it places in a larger theoretical framework the work of Joseph Schumpeter and Alfred Chandler, two of the twentieth century's most important analysts of the modern corporation.
Weaving together business history, economic theory and the history of ideas, Langlois - who won the Newcomen Award in 1992 -sorts through the competing understanding of the rise and (relative) eclipse of the multi-unit enterprise. Rather than rejecting the accounts of Schumpeter and Chandler, he offers his own nuanced and historically grounded account of the rise and success of the corporation and its subsequent unbundling.
Topical and timely, Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism is a useful resource for postgraduates and academics interested in the economics of organization, business history, economic sociology, and the history of economic thought, as well as to the general reader interested in the place of the corporation in the new economy.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36502
- 2011-09-04Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy
- 2011-05-19Measuring and Sustaining the New Economy, Software, Growth, and the Future of the U.S Economy: Report of a Symposium
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2010-02-16Scale and Scope: The Dynamics of Industrial Capitalism
- 2018-11-13Academic Capitalism and the New Economy. Markets, State, and Higher Education
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-07Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber: The New Musical
- 2011-11-29The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education: Report of a Workshop
- 2011-08-26The Knowledge Economy and Postsecondary Education
- 2019-06-04Aging and Working in the New Economy Changing Career Structures in Small IT Firms
- 2019-01-31Hispanic Families at Risk The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State - Removed
- 2019-01-15Knowledge Capital and the New Economy Firm Size, Performance And Network Production - Removed
- 2019-01-11Hispanic Families at Risk The New Economy, Work, and the Welfare State
- 2019-01-11Knowledge Capital and the New Economy Firm Size, Performance And Network Production
- 2018-12-28Knowledge Capital and the New Economy Firm Size, Performance And Network Production
- 2018-09-22People at Work Life, Power, and Social Inclusion in the New Economy
- 2018-08-26Gender and Innovation in the New Economy Women, Identity, and Creative Work
- 2018-08-16Gender and Innovation in the New Economy Women, Identity, and Creative Work
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.