Posted on 2019-01-30, by nokia241186.
The Emergence of Self in Educational Contexts: Theoretical and Empirical Explorations (Cultural Psychology of Education, Book 8) by Giuseppina Marsico and Luca Tateo
English | 2018 | ISBN: 3319986015, 3030075133 | 232 pages | PDF | 3,5 MB
This book represents the first extensive introduction to the emerging construct of Educational Self. The new concept describes a specific dimension of the Self, which is elaborated in the course of a person's school life and is reactivated anytime the person is involved in an educational activity, whether as a student, teacher or parent.
The Educational Self (ES) approach was created by the volume editors and is currently being developed at various universities in Europe and Latin America as a way of understanding and operating in educational contexts.
The book presents the theoretical framework and the empirical developments of the construct, paving the way for further applications in education. The main locations of the empirical studies are Denmark, Italy, Brazil, Portugal and Colombia, but the research network is steadily expanding to other countries, so that the concept here can be generalized to different cultural contexts.
The book addresses a range of contexts and moments in school life. The editors' introduction presents the construct of ES, the opportunities for further theoretical and empirical developments of the concept, and its potential applications in educational practices. In the remainder of the volume, ES is explored for different age groups (from children to adolescents to higher education), different actors (peers, teachers, parents and their interactions), different contexts (formal education, special institutions, school-family relationships) and different phenomena (disruptive behavior, special needs, value orientation, school failure, etc.). All the studies share a qualitative idiographic approach, which is characteristic of the perspective of cultural psychology in which the ES construct was elaborated.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38967
- 2019-01-13The Emergence of Self in Educational Contexts Theoretical and Empirical Explorations
- 2017-11-10[PDF] Public Relations, Society & Culture: Theoretical and Empirical Explorations
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Public Relations, Society & Culture: Theoretical and Empirical Explorations
- 2012-03-13Bill Underwood - Combato The Art Of Self-Defence for Soldier and Civilian (Men & Women)
- 2018-11-06Turning Points in Play Therapy and the Emergence of Self Applications of the Play Therapy Dimensions...
- 2018-11-05Turning Points in Play Therapy and the Emergence of Self: Applications of the Play Therapy Dimensions Model
- 2019-01-15The Growth Behavior of Family Firms Theoretical and Empirical Elaborations - Removed
- 2019-01-15The Emergence of Life on Earth A Historical and Scientific Overview
- 2019-01-11The Growth Behavior of Family Firms Theoretical and Empirical Elaborations
- 2019-01-10The Emergence of Life on Earth A Historical and Scientific Overview
- 2019-01-06The Growth Behavior of Family Firms Theoretical and Empirical Elaborations
- 2018-11-21Relaunch Your Life Break the Cycle of Self-Defeat, Destroy Negative Emotions and Reclaim Your Personal Power [Audiobook]
- 2018-03-27The Emergence of Dreaming: Mind-Wandering, Embodied Simulation, and the Default Network
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Demand for Money: Theoretical and Empirical Approaches - Removed
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Emergence of Israel in Ancient Palestine: Historical and Anthropological Perspectives (Copenhagen International Seminar)
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Othermindedness: The Emergence of Network Culture (Studies in Literature and Science)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Calculus of Selfishness: (Princeton Series in Theoretical and Computational Biology)
- 2017-12-14[PDF] The Emergence of Islam in Late Antiquity: Allah and His People
- 2017-12-03[PDF] A History of Balance, 1250-1375: The Emergence of a New Model of Equilibrium and its Impact on Thought
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.