Posted on 2014-06-13. By anonymous.
Matti HÃ¤yry, Ruth Chadwick, VilhjÃ¡lmur Ãrnason, Gardar Ãrnason - The Ethics and Governance of Human Genetic Databases: European Perspectives
Published: 2007-05-28 | ISBN: 0521856620, 110765257X | PDF | 296 pages | 3 MB
The Medical Biobank of UmeÃ¥ in Sweden, deCODE's Health Sector Database in Iceland, the Estonian Genome Project and the UK Biobank contain health data and genetic data from large populations. Some include genealogical or lifestyle information. They are resources for research in human genetics and medicine, exploring interaction between genes, lifestyle, environmental factors and health and diseases. The collection, storage and use of this data raise ethical, legal and social issues. In this book, first published in 2007, bioethics scholars examine whether existing ethical frameworks and social policies reflect people's concerns, and how they may need to change in light of new scientific and technological developments. The ethical issues of social justice, genetic discrimination, informational privacy, trust in science and consent to participation in database research are analyzed, whilst an empirical survey, conducted in the four countries, demonstrates public views of privacy and related moral values in the context of human genetic databases.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 27623
- 2014-06-15The Ethics and Governance of Human Genetic Databases: European Perspectives
- 2018-07-01The Ethics and Governance of Human Genetic Databases
- 2018-06-07The Ethics and Governance of Human Genetic Databases
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Connected Self: The Ethics and Governance of the Genetic Individual (Cambridge Bioethics and Law)
- 2011-01-24Creation and Governance of Human Genetic Research Databases
- 2018-07-31Towards the Ethics of a Green Future The Theory and Practice of Human Rights for Future People
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Technoscience and Citizenship: Ethics and Governance in the Digital Society (The International Library of Ethics, Law and Technology) - Removed
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Human Genome Editing: Science, Ethics, and Governance
- 2018-01-13[PDF] Ethics and Governance in Project Management: Small Sins Allowed and the Line of Impunity (Best Practices and Advances in Program Management)
- 2012-05-16The Doctrine And Application Of Fluxions, Part 1 (1776)
- 2012-05-11Panzers In The Balkans And Italy Quarrie (World War 2 Photo Album #19)
- 2012-01-22Advancing the Competitiveness and Efficiency of the U.S. Construction Industry - Committee On Advancing The Competitiveness And Productivity Of The U.S. Construction Industry
- 2012-01-21Examination of the U.S. Air Force’s Aircraft Sustainment Needs in the Future and Its Strategy to Meet Those Needs - Committee On Examination Of The U.S. Air Force's Aircraft Sustainment Needs In The Future And Its St
- 2012-01-03Advancing the Competitiveness and Efficiency of the U.S. Construction Industry - Committee On Advancing The Competitiveness And Productivity Of The U.S. Construction Industry
- 2011-12-31Advancing the Competitiveness and Efficiency of the U.S. Construction Industry - Committee On Advancing The Competitiveness And Productivity Of The U.S. Construction Industry
- 2011-12-25Mathematics and Physics of Emerging Biomedical Imaging - Committee On The Mathematics And Physics Of Emerging Dynamic Biomedical Imaging
- 2011-12-19Improving the Design of the Scientists and Engineers Statistical Data System (SESTAT)
- 2011-12-17America's Future in Space: Aligning the Civil Space Program with National Needs - Committee On The Rationale And Goals Of The U.S. Civil Space Program, National Research Council
- 2011-12-14Mathematics and Physics of Emerging Biomedical Imaging - Committee On The Mathematics And Physics Of Emerging Dynamic Biomedical Imaging
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.