Posted on 2019-07-01, by voska89.
Chaomei Chen, "The Fitness of Information: Quantitative Assessments of Critical Evidence "
English | ISBN: 1118128338 | 2014 | 288 pages | PDF | 10 MB
Theories and practices to assess critical information in a complex adaptive system
Organized for readers to follow along easily, The Fitness of Information: Quantitative Assessments of Critical Evidence provides a structured outline of the key challenges in assessing crucial information in a complex adaptive system. Illustrating a variety of computational and explanatory challenges, the book demonstrates principles and practical implications of exploring and assessing the fitness of information in an extensible framework of adaptive landscapes.
The book's first three chapters introduce fundamental principles and practical examples in connection to the nature of aesthetics, mental models, and the subjectivity of evidence. In particular, the underlying question is how these issues can be addressed quantitatively, not only computationally but also explanatorily. The next chapter illustrates how one can reduce the level of complexity in understanding the structure and dynamics of scientific knowledge through the design and use of the CiteSpace system for visualizing and analyzing emerging trends in scientific literature. The following two chapters explain the concepts of structural variation and the fitness of information in a framework that builds on the idea of fitness landscape originally introduced to study population evolution. The final chapter presents a dual-map overlay technique and demonstrates how it supports a variety of analytic tasks for a new type of portfolio analysis.
The Fitness of Information: Quantitative Assessments of Critical Evidence also features:
In-depth case studies and examples that characterize far-reaching concepts, illustrate underlying principles, and demonstrate profound challenges and complexities at various levels of analytic reasoning
Wide-ranging topics that underline the common theme, from the subjectivity of evidence in criminal trials to detecting early signs of critical transitions and mechanisms behind radical patents
An extensible and unifying framework for visual analytics by transforming analytic reasoning tasks to the assessment of critical evidence
The Fitness of Information: Quantitative Assessments of Critical Evidence is a suitable reference for researchers, analysts, and practitioners who are interested in analyzing evidence and making decisions with incomplete, uncertain, and even conflicting information. The book is also an excellent textbook for upper-undergraduate and graduate-level courses on visual analytics, information visualization, and business analytics and decision support systems.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40753
- 2017-10-24[PDF] The Fitness of Information: Quantitative Assessments of Critical Evidence
- 2016-07-04The Fitness of Information Quantitative Assessments of Critical Evidence
- 2011-11-25Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities - Committee On The Role Of Information Technology In Responding To Terrorism, National Research Counci
- 2012-04-06The Visual Display of Quantitative Information, 2nd edition by Edward R. Tufte
- 2011-11-05Preparing for the Revolution: Information Technology and the Future of the Research University
- 2011-08-23Information and Communications: Challenges for the Chemical Sciences in the 21st Century
- 2019-11-26Quantitative Intertextuality: Analyzing the Markers of Information Reuse
- 2019-07-11Quantitative Intertextuality: Analyzing the Markers of Information Reuse
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Signal Traffic: Critical Studies of Media Infrastructures (The Geopolitics of Information)
- 2017-11-09[PDF] The Visual Display of Quantitative Information (Graphics Press, 2001)
- 2017-01-13[PDF] Signal Traffic: Critical Studies of Media Infrastructures (The Geopolitics of Information)
- 2012-04-05The Visual Display of Quantitative Information, 2nd edition by Edward R. Tufte (Repost)
- 2012-02-16The Visual Display of Quantitative Information
- 2012-01-06[FSO] Edward Tufte - The Visual Display of Quantitative Information - Jiwang WareZ Scene
- 2011-11-17Information Technology for Counterterrorism: Immediate Actions and Future Possibilities
- 2011-11-02Knowledge and the Flow of Information (Bradford Books)
- 2011-10-21Scholarship in the Digital Age: Information, Infrastructure, and the Internet
- 2011-10-12The Visual Display of Quantitative Information by Edward Tufte
- 2011-09-10The Visual Display of Quantitative Information by Edward Tufte
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.