Tag: History and Military
Posted on 2010-01-28. By anonymous.
Publisher: NLB | 1974 | ISBN 0902308653 | DJVU | 643 pages | 10.9 MB
Albert Soboul died in 1982. His influence upon an entire generation of French Revolutionary scholars throughout the world was incalculable. It still operates today. His magisterial work The Parisian Sansculottes and The French Revolution, 1793-4 (Oxford, 1964) marked a definitive turning-point in the historiography of `1789', accelerating the move which was already under way of studying 'history from below'. The French Revolution 1787-1799, newly reissued in paperback, has long been hailed as one of the classic general accounts of the Revolution. Writing very much for the present generation, Albert Soboul places the major events of the Revolution within the broader framework of the intellectual, political, and socio-economic processes of the time, including the struggle for economic hegemony of the known world between Britain and France and the intellectual and political influences of the American War of Independence. About the New Edition: A new preface by Gwynne Lewis insists upon the relevance and validity of Albert Soboul's work despite the open and covert attacks which have been launched upon it by 'revisionist' historians in Britain, France and America. Gwynne Lewis is Professor of History at the University of Warwick.
NO Mirrors !!!
- Ebooks list page : 4228
- 2017-12-20[PDF] The French Revolution 1787-1804 (Seminar Studies)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Non-Violence and the French Revolution: Political Demonstrations in Paris, 1787-1795
- 2011-11-07Foxy Openings Vol. 103: The French Defense Reworked, Vol. 3
- 2011-11-07Foxy Openings Vol. 101: The French Defense Reworked, Vol. 1
- 2019-08-18The Paradoxes of Nationalism; The French Revolution and Its Meaning for Contemporary Nation Building (SUNY series in National Identities)
- 2019-07-04The Great Demarcation The French Revolution and the Invention of Modern Property
- 2019-06-25The French Revolution A Very Short Introduction
- 2019-04-14TGC - Living the French Revolution and the Age of Napoleon
- 2019-01-24The French Revolution A Political History, 1789-1804
- 2019-01-10The French Revolution A Political History, 1789-1804
- 2018-12-12Against the Masses Varieties of Anti-Democratic Thought since the French Revolution
- 2018-12-05Thomas Paine and the French Revolution
- 2018-11-23Surviving the French Revolution A Bridge across Time
- 2018-10-08Britain in the Age of the French Revolution, 1785-1820
- 2018-08-11Thomas Paine and the French Revolution
- 2018-07-31The Origins of Political Order: From Prehuman Times to the French Revolution
- 2018-07-18The Old Regime and the French Revolution (Dover Books on History, Political and Social Science)
- 2018-07-09The Paradoxes of Nationalism The French Revolution and Its Meaning for Contemporary Nation Building
- 2018-05-13Liberty or Death The French Revolution
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.