Posted on 2019-03-02, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720| Audio:AAC LC 58 Kbps | Total files:48 | mp4, txt, vtt | 119.95 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Learn Why Having Friends is Essential
Learn how to rate higher on the friend scale
Are You Ready To Have More Friends
Is Your Personality Ready for Friendship?
Is Your Mind Ready for Friendship?
Learn Where To Look For Friends
Discover Why Joining a Class or Club Will Open Up New Friendship Opportunities
Master How To Nurture Friendships
How To Break the Ice in Conversation
Notebook or Journal to Take Lots of Notes
Open Mind and Willingness to Implement
Course Updated 7 July 2016
Why are 50,804 students wanting me to mentor them in 42 Udemy courses?50,804 students have started learning from me since August 7th 2015. Shouldn't you find out why?
Do you struggle to make friends? Are you looking for a simple way to make new friends? Even better, would you like to build long lasting friendships?
No matter what the luck you have had with friendships so far, this course will change all that!
You will learn how to rate higher on the friends scale. You have to ask yourself though, are you truly ready to make new friends? Do you have time to spend with these new friends? Friendships will need nurturing, so you will need to be ready for new friends and also have time to spend with them.
After this course you will learn if your personality is ready and if your mind is ready for new friends. Remember long term friendships requires nurturing, just as a plant needs water to grow and then thrive.
You are about to discover where to find friends with similar interests to you. Friends are all around us, but we need to stop being so preoccupied so we can find them!
Discover where to look to find friends easily - both online and offline
You will also learn a tried and tested method to easily "break the ice" in any conversation and how to leave an impression!
Take this course today to learn how to make deep and meaningful friendships.
Who this course is for:
Anyone Wanting To Build a Wider Circle of Friends
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 251 Kbps
Frame rate: 10.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 58 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from NovaFile
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39530
- 2014-03-06The Brand Promise: How Ketel One, Costco, Make-A-Wish, Tourism Vancouver, and Other Leading Brands Make and Keep... (repost)
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2011-12-26Make and keep more money: The Wealth Builders Blueprint
- 2011-12-09Catch Him And Keep Him
- 2018-11-05Lose Weight for Life: The honest way to drop pounds and keep them off - for good (True EPUB)
- 2018-11-05Mrs. Lincoln and Mrs. Keckly The Remarkable Story of the Friendship Between a First Lady and a Former Slave
- 2018-11-03The Laws of Brand Storytelling Win-and Keep-Your Customers' Hearts and Minds
- 2018-08-14Mrs. Lincoln and Mrs. Keckly The Remarkable Story of the Friendship Between a First Lady and a Former Slave
- 2018-07-31How to Grow a Novel The Most Common Mistakes Writers Make and How to Overcome Them
- 2018-05-10The Scandi Sense Diet Lose weight and keep it off with the life-changing handful method
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Inside the Crystal Ball: How to Make and Use Forecasts
- 2017-12-08[PDF] The Cryptoclub: Using Mathematics to Make and Break Secret Codes
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Seeking Serenity: The 10 New Rules for Health and Happiness in the Age of Anxiety
- 2013-09-24The Cryptoclub: Using Mathematics to Make and Break Secret Codes (Repost)
- 2012-12-25Compound Christmas Ornaments for the Scroll Saw: Easy-to-make and Fun-to-give Projects for the Holidays (repost)
- 2012-03-18Magic: The Complete Course - Joshua Jay (Book and DVD)
- 2012-01-23How to Grow a Novel: The Most Common Mistakes Writers Make and How to Overcome Them - Sol Stein
- 2011-11-09Handbook of the Life Course (Handbooks of Sociology and Social Research)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.