Posted on 2017-11-09, by everest555.
The Full Stack Web Development
Duration: 33:09:57 | Video: h264,1920x1080 | Audio: AAC,48000 Hz, 2 Ch
207 Lectures | 5.4 GB | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn Full Stack Web Development Building Over 40+ Projects
What Will I Learn?
Learn core concepts of both the front end and backend programming course
Get familiar with the latest web developer technologies and ecosystems
Learn all about sql and nosql databses
Learn complete web development process
Basic Knowledge of Programming will help but is not necessary as this course will start from basics
What are Full Stack Developers?
Full Stack Developers are developers that design complete apps and websites. These developers work on all facets of development, from frontend, to backend, to database and even debugging and testing. In short, the developer must understand the app through and through. Frontend developers are more sought after because of their expertise of not in one but multiple technologies. They can handle all aspects of development, and it can result in a more seamlessly created product.
However, resources to become a Full Stack Developer are limited and only offer sections or just random technologies that you must learn and combine on your own. So, we introduced this course that compiles all technologies in perfect sync to help developers transition from a simple developer to become a Full Stack Developer.
Starting from frontend development, the learner will slowly progress to become to other aspects of development including backend, database, debugging, version control and other essential technologies that are helpful for a developer.
Our Full Stack Course breaks down the fundamentals of each technology that you would require to become a Full Stack Developer. The entire course is broken down into five separate segments: Frontend, Backend, Database, Other Essential Technologies and Debugging/Version Control. Each section includes multiple technologies to help you gain more experience as a developer.
That's not it! In addition to theory based learning, the course also focuses on practical applications by covering multiple projects in great detail, helping you learn with hands-on experience.
Let's look at the different technologies and frameworks that you will learn:
Backend - Node.js, Meteor.js, Angular 2, PHP, Ruby on Rails
Database - MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, CouchDB, Apache Cassandra
Other Essential Technologies - Memcached, Redis, Apache Lucene, Apache Solr
Debugging/Version Control - GIT, Subversion, Task Runners (Grunt, Gulp), Debuggers (Xdebug, Firedebug)
Each technology will include functional projects that you will create with the help of the instructor. Here are a few of the projects are included in this course:
PHP Job Board
AJAX Github Profile Finder
RESTful JSON API
SASS Template Page Cache/Memcached
PHP MYSQL Messaging App
HTML5 Note App Using LocalStorage
These are just a few of the 40 different projects that are packed in this brilliant course. So, what are you waiting for? Let's master Full Stack with this course.
Who is the target audience?
Student who want to become the Full Stack Web Developers will find this course very beneficial
Front end Developers who want to learn backend programming
Backend developers who want to learn front end programming concepts
- 2017-09-20The Full Stack Web Development
- Ebooks list page : 33297
- 2018-05-29Packt Publishing - The Full Stack Web Development
- 2018-02-08Packt Publishing The Full Stack Web Development
- 2017-09-20The Full Stack Web Development
- 2019-10-07Udemy - Beginner Full Stack Web Development; HTML, CSS, React & Node
- 2019-10-01Full-Stack Web Development with Django and Angular 8
- 2019-09-24Udemy - Master Full-Stack Web Development | Node, SQL, React, & More
- 2019-09-14Full Stack Web Development With Flask (2019)
- 2019-08-28Hands-On Full-Stack Web Development with ASP.NET Core
- 2019-07-06Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp For Beginners 2019
- 2019-07-05Hands On Full Stack Web Development With Graphql And React
- 2019-07-05Full Stack Web Development With Flask
- 2019-05-21Full-Stack Web Development with Flask (2019)
- 2019-05-11Full Stack Web Development Bootcamp For Beginners 2019
- 2019-05-04Udemy - Full Stack Web Development Masterclass: Beginner To Advanced
- 2019-05-03Full Stack Web Development with Python (WEB2PY) - Removed
- 2019-04-29Skillshare Full Stack Web Development For Beginners Part 2 Flexbox Css Grid And Bootstrap 4-Illit...
- 2019-04-28PACKT FULL STACK WEB DEVELOPMENT WITH VUE JS AND NODE JS-JGTiSO
- 2019-04-18Hands-On Full-Stack Web Development with GraphQL and React [Video]
- 2019-04-17Hands-On Full-Stack Web Development with GraphQL and React
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.