Posted on 2013-11-09. By anonymous.
Jim Whitman - The Fundamentals of Global Governance
Published: 2009-04-28 | ISBN: 0230572537 | PDF | 224 pages | 3 MB
If comprehensive global governance can never be more than the sum of numerous forms and levels of governance, is an inclusive, coherent and effective global governance possible? What must be the fundamentals of governance as an activity in order for the world's states and peoples to achieve a peace, stability and sustainability? Moving beyond sector-specific studies, this book outlines the essentials of global governance in eight chapter-length propositions. These studies examine the challenges that beset the exercise of governance not only as matters of political contestation within and between states, but also between the spheres of governance we have already set in place to cope with our highly complex world. The book concludes by describing how all of the eight 'fundamentals' combine, in a study of the human rights regime as global governance. Strongly argued and richly detailed but clearly written and accessible to non-specialists, The Fundamentals of Global Governance brings a novel approach and fascinating insights to the study of global governance.
No Other Mirrors, Please!
- Ebooks list page : 23726
- 2012-01-12A Review of the U.S. Global Change Research Program s Draft Strategic Plan
- 2019-08-24Humanity at Risk; The Need for Global Governance (Political Theory and Contemporary Philosophy)
- 2017-11-03[PDF] Critical Perspectives on the Crisis of Global Governance: Reimagining the Future - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] World Rule: Accountability, Legitimacy, and the Design of Global Governance
- 2017-09-12Digital DNA Disruption and the Challenges for Global Governance
- 2017-01-12[PDF] World Rule: Accountability, Legitimacy, and the Design of Global Governance
- 2013-09-04World Rule: Accountability, Legitimacy, and the Design of Global Governance
- 2012-05-18Logjam: Deforestation and the Crisis of Global Governance
- 2011-05-15The WTO and Global Governance
- 2011-03-12World Rule: Accountability, Legitimacy, and the Design of Global Governance
- 2010-11-28The WTO and Global Governance: Future Directions
- 2010-05-18A Changing United Nations: Multilateral Evolution and the Quest for Global Governance (Global Issues (Thomson Learning).)
- 2011-07-06The Fundamentals of Technical Diving
- 2019-08-24The Evolution of Global Internet Governance Principles and Policies in the Making
- 2019-06-27The UN System and Cities in Global Governance
- 2019-03-23Water Governance in the Face of Global Change From Understanding to Transformation - Removed
- 2019-03-01The Era of Global Business and Corporate Governance Environment, Structure and Challenges
- 2019-01-31Madness in International Relations Psychology, Security, and the Global Governance of Mental Health
- 2019-01-24Global Governance of Intellectual Property in the 21st Century - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.