Posted on 2019-04-29, by everest555.
The Gatsby Masterclass
$30 | HOT & NEW | Last Updated 1/2019
Duration: 4 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 1.6 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 44 Lectures
Build blazing-fast, feature-rich, and overall stunning React apps with the Gatsby framework
What you'll learn
Build rich, fully-featured Gatsby sites / apps from project start to deployment on the web
Create stunning, blazing fast sites with Gatsby
Master GraphQL to get and manage data with your React apps
Utilize the best practices for building React projects
Basic understanding of Git / Github
Do you want to make the fastest, most performant, and overall best React applications? Look no further than Gatsby.
This course is the best guide you'll find to learn the Gatsby framework. In it, we will be making a complete Blog and Online Store, from project start to deployment on the web.
Here's what we'll be making:
A complete blog / online store built entirely with Gatsby and GraphQL, User Authentication with Multi-Factor Authentication, content served from the Headless CMS Contentful, with blog posts written entirely in Markdown, and Continuous Deployment with Netlify
What will be covered?
How to use GraphQL in great detail, from the GraphiQL IDE to our React / Gatsby client
Using GraphQL variables, arguments, fragments and many more related concepts
Sorting and filtering operations in GraphQL Queries
Utilizing the cloud-hosted headless CMS Contentful for dead-simple content management
Executing Queries from Gatsby Client with Static Queries and Page Queries
Amazing Responsive Images with Gatsby Image
Fetching / Managing Gatsby Data with Gatsby Source Plugins
Transforming Data using Gatsby Transformer Plugins
Converting Markdown Data to HTML Content with Gatsby
Programmatically Creating Site Pages in Gatsby
Pagination in Gatsby (Prev / Next Links, Numbered Pagination)
User Authentication using Netlify Identity
Social Login with Google, Github, Gitlab, and Bitbucket Providers
Multi-Factor Authentication with Account Confirmation Emails
Shopping Cart and User Purchases with Snipcart
Continuous Deployment through Git / Github with Netlify
Routing, nested routes, links, active links in Gatsby
And much more...
Who this course is for:
React developers looking to learn the Gatsby framework
Programmers with a desire to build functional React apps from front to back
General:Tutorials~~~~ Welcome to my Blogs ~~~~
Do not forget to check it every day!
If You should find any files not found, please PM me
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 40362
- 2019-11-02The Gatsby Masterclass
- 2019-10-26The Gatsby Masterclass
- 2019-04-09The Gatsby Masterclass
- 2019-04-02The Gatsby Masterclass
- 2019-03-31The Gatsby Masterclass
- 2019-03-24The Gatsby Masterclass
- 2019-03-16The Gatsby Masterclass
- 2019-11-20The Gradle Masterclass
- 2019-11-05The Gradle Masterclass
- 2019-10-14The Podcast Masterclass The Complete Guide to Podcasting
- 2019-10-06Kevin Harrington and Zig Ziglar - Secrets of Closing the Sale Masterclass 2.0
- 2019-09-28The Complete Masterclass To Negotiation Skills & Strategies
- 2019-09-28The Illustration Masterclass
- 2019-09-26The Freelance Masterclass: The Ultimate Guide to Freelancing
- 2019-09-14Facebook Ad For E Commerce The Ultimate Masterclass
- 2019-08-31The Freelance Masterclass The Ultimate Guide To Freelancing
- 2019-08-25The Freelance Masterclass: The Ultimate Guide to Freelancing
- 2019-08-20The Freelance Masterclass The Ultimate Guide to Freelancing
- 2019-08-11The Complete Masterclass To Reading A Sec 10q Report
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.