Posted on 2013-11-02, updated at 2017-12-14. By anonymous.
The Girlfriend Sequence
WEBRips | MP4 / AVC, ~1825 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: N/A | English: AAC, 157 kb/s (2 ch) | 9.25 GB
Genre: Dating, Relationships, Sex
“The Girlfriend Sequence is a video training program accessible online and produced from the original seminar that took place in London in January 2013. The program was conceived by Tom Torero to help men with getting a girlfriend via a step by step process. It was launched a the start of September with a limited number of copies sold. They sold out of this first batch on 14th September 2013. It is expected that the course will be re-released at a later date but DayGame.com has not confirmed that date.”
You can view the 4 launch videos giving the background on the course's development here:
â€¢#1 Lost Girls (6th September 2013): Andy Yosha's story of missed opportunities with girls he could've had as girlfriends.
â€¢#2 Unlikely Hero (7th September 2013): Tom Torero's story of missed opportunities with women and creating the girlfriend sequence over 230 dates. You see the places where Tom first started taking women on dates and his favorite spot, and he then gives you 3 bits of advice from the Girlfriend Sequence.
â€¢#3 Getting My Dream Girl (8th September 2013): Any goes to Slovenia to talk to one of the original students from the Girlfriend Sequence seminar (Diam from Copra, Slovenia Slovenia). Diam talks about his situation before the program and how the Girlfriend Sequence helped him to get better results and his dream girl.
â€¢#4 The Girlfriend Sequence Revealed (9th September 2013): More tips from the Girlfriend Sequence and the course 'add to cart' button to purchase.
Table of Contents/ List of Topics Covered:
- The first bubble of the girlfriend sequence â€“ Text Bubble 1 (the false choice text) used to get girls to go on dates with you.
- Why not to bring girl back to your place after the first date.
- Why you have a window of opportunity and can't take her on too many dates (with the number of dates that are ideal).
- Why you should never call a girl.
- Best places to take girls on first dates.
- What not to do when first sitting down with a girl on a date.
- How to get her to open up and relax around you (comfort bubbles).
Welcome to the best movies collection (English, German, French, Spanish language), best software, best eLearning video and many-many more: LINKDo not forget to check my blog! Updated regularly!
No mirrors pls!