Author: Matthias Ruffert
Posted on 2012-02-26, by 4bookholic.
The Global Administrative Law of Science
Matthias Ruffert | Springer | 2011 | 149 pages | English | PDF
We live in a world of science. Yet this is impossible without a legally guaranteed freedom to practise it. Findings with regard to the elements of such freedom can be deduced from an analysis of international and domestic provisions and principles. There are a plethora of international institutions, legal rules and global norms for the purpose of the international governance of science. The institutions and rules are to be interpreted in light of this freedom to guarantee the continuous existence of the knowledge-based society by means of a global administrative law of science. These aspects were analysed in a research project funded by the German Research Foundation. The book’s purpose is to present the jurisprudential results. In addition, empirical results are collected in a freely available database. The study is composed of 5 parts: The Concept of Science/Global Administrative Law/Constitutional Basis: The Freedom of Science/Institutional Design/Governance Mechanisms.
- Ebooks list page : 17657
- 2012-02-24The Global Administrative Law of Science - Matthias Ruffert
- 2011-09-12The Global Administrative Law of Science
- 2011-07-12The Global Administrative Law of Science (Beitrage zum auslandischen offentlichen Recht und Volkerrecht)
- 2012-07-02The Global Administrative Law of Science (repost)
- 2011-09-26The Global Administrative Law of Science
- 2011-07-02The Global Administrative Law of Science
- 2017-11-29[PDF] UK, EU and Global Administrative Law: Foundations and Challenges (The Hamlyn Lectures)
- 2012-01-19Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2012-01-09Security Operations Management, Second Edition - Robert McCrie Professor And Chair Law Police Science And Criminal Justice Administration John Jay
- 2018-02-01[PDF] The Global Practice of Forensic Science (Forensic Science in Focus)
- 2011-10-11Global Administrative Law and EU Administrative Law: Relationships, Legal Issues and Comparison
- 2011-07-25Global Administrative Law and EU Administrative Law: Relationships, Legal Issues and Comparison
- 2014-03-10State Liability in Investment Treaty Arbitration: Global Constitutional and Administrative Law in the BIT Generation
- 2019-02-23Challenges of a Changing Earth Proceedings of the Global Change Open Science Conference, Amsterda
- 2019-02-01Innovation in China Challenging the Global Science and Technology System
- 2019-01-30Creating the Administrative Constitution The Lost One Hundred Years of American Administrative Law
- 2019-01-30The Global Environment Science, Technology and Management
- 2019-01-27Challenges of a Changing Earth Proceedings of the Global Change Open Science Conference, Amsterda...
- 2019-01-24Innovation in China Challenging the Global Science and Technology System
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.