Posted on 2016-11-06, by fubber.
In recent decades, modern science has dramatically confirmed what advanced meditators have long claimedthat meditation, correctly practiced, offers deep and lasting benefits for mental functioning and emotional health, as well as for physical health and well-being.
The many practical benefits of meditation include
marked and lasting reduction of stress;
increased ability to focus and concentrate, as well as clarity of thinking;
freedom from detrimental patterns of thought and emotion;
increased learning capacity and memory; and
greatly enhanced well-being and peacefulness.
If practiced consistently, the results are real and very far-reaching. In the largest sense, meditation allows you to live in harmony with the realities of the worldto embrace life's ever-changing impermanence, to live in equanimity with the inevitable ups and downs of being human, and to feel deeply connected to the whole of life.
Now, in Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation, award-winning Professor Mark W. Muesse of Rhodes College takes you on a dynamic exploration of your own mind, giving you a clear and useable understanding of the essence of meditation and how to practice it.
In 24 detailed lectures, using numerous guided exercises, Professor Muesse teaches you the principles and techniques of sitting meditation, the related practice of walking meditation, and the highly beneficial use of meditative awareness in many important activities, including eating and driving. As a major strength of the course, you learn in depth how to use the skills of meditation in working with thoughts and emotional states, in deepening sensory awareness of the body, and in becoming deeply attentive to the operation of your mind. Emphasizing clarity and practical understanding, this course will leave you with a solid basis for your own meditation practice and for bringing meditation's remarkable and empowering benefits to every area of your life.
- Ebooks list page : 29306
- 2011-11-04The Skeptic s Guide to the Great Books [The Great Courses]
- 2011-10-03China, India, and the United States: The Future of Economic Supremacy" [The Great Courses]
- 2011-09-28The Myths of Nutrition and Fitness [The Great Courses]
- 2011-12-18?Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation (The Great Courses)
- 2011-12-13Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation (The Great Courses)
- 2011-12-13Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation [The Great Courses]
- 2019-09-28Ttc Video Practicing Mindfulness An Introduction To Meditation
- 2019-07-08TTC - Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation
- 2018-11-02Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation
- 2018-06-23TTC Video - Practicing Mindfulness An Introduction to Meditation [Reduced]
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation
- 2017-10-10[PDF] Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation
- 2012-12-31â€‹TTC Video - Practicing Mindfulness An Introduction to Meditation
- 2012-12-31TTC Video - Practicing Mindfulness An Introduction to Meditation
- 2012-01-02TTC Audio - Mark W. Muesse - Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation(ENG)
- 2011-12-24TTC Audio - Mark W. Muesse - Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation
- 2011-12-21TTCVideo - Mark W Muesse - Practicing Mindfulness An Introduction to Meditation
- 2011-12-21TTC Video - Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation - Course No. 1933
- 2011-12-19TTCVideo - Mark W Muesse - Practicing Mindfulness An Introduction to Meditation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.