Posted on 2019-01-31, by nokia241186.
Mel Collins, Emma Gregory (Narrator), "The Handbook for Highly Sensitive People: How to Transform Feeling Overwhelmed and Frazzled to Empowered and Fulfilled"
ASIN: B07KYPZSH2, ISBN: 1489490922 | 2019 | M4B@62 kbps | ~05:34:00 | 152 MB
An insightful and instructive handbook for highly sensitive people, filled with helpful tools to understand, manage and make the most of the gift of sensitivity.
Are you often told to stop taking things to heart or to toughen up? Do you have a lot of empathy for others? Overanalyse things and get 'stuck in your own head'? Or become easily overwhelmed and frequently need to withdraw?
If the answer is yes, you are probably a highly sensitive person, and this handbook will be your survival guide!
One in five people is born with the trait of high sensitivity. Yet there is a general lack of awareness of the trait in our society, which leaves many people struggling physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually with being highly sensitive in a nonsensitive world.
More often than not, HSPs are yearning for acceptance of their trait. When they realise their sensitivity is 'normal' and it's acknowledged in a positive way, a deep sense of relief arises, and they can start to flourish - feeling empowered to bring their unique abilities of empathy, compassion, creativity, healing and much more into the world.
The audiobook starts by exploring the main qualities and challenges of the trait - including both the reasons for these and the impact that they have. The invaluable second section then provides a wide range of practical strategies to manage the trait more effectively, from more self-love, coping with overarousal, tapping for emotional freedom, energy protection, dealing with loss and bereavement and tuning in to the healing power of animals. And the final section touches on the more spiritual aspect of life that many HSPs are searching for, whether knowingly or not - from exploring past lives to getting help from the unseen world, such as angels - in their quest to fully accept themselves and to live the authentic, fulfilling lives they deserve.
ÑÐºÐ°Ñ‡Ð°Ñ‚ÑŒ dle 12.0
The Handbook for Highly Sensitive People [Audiobook] Fast Download The Handbook for Highly Sensitive People [Audiobook] Full Download
E-Mail: Comment: var text_upload = "Upload files and images";
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38987
- 2011-11-21John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist
- 2011-08-12John Riemer - Handbook For The Jazz Guitarist - Removed
- 2011-09-05Brain Facts: A Primer on the Brain and Nervous System free ebook download
- 2018-01-15[PDF] The Highly Sensitive Person [Audiobook]
- 2010-12-29The Highly Sensitive Person (AudioBook)
- 2019-09-30Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX, and the Quest for a Fantastic Future(Audiobook)
- 2019-07-11After Buddhism Rethinking the Dharma for a Secular Age [Audiobook]
- 2019-05-10Handbook for Highly Charged Ion Spectroscopic Research
- 2019-04-19Vocational Training in General Dental Practice: The Handbook for Trainers
- 2019-01-31Green Town USA The Handbook for America's Sustainable Future
- 2019-01-31American Catch The Fight for Our Local Seafood [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-30American Catch The Fight for Our Local Seafood [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-25The Rescue Artist A True Story of Art, Thieves, and the Hunt for a Missing Masterpiece [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-24The Meaning of Life The Case for Abolishing Life Sentences [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-23American Catch The Fight for Our Local Seafood [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15Healthy Rewiring the Brain for Healthy Weight Loss [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-11The Rescue Artist A True Story of Art, Thieves, and the Hunt for a Missing Masterpiece [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-10The Meaning of Life The Case for Abolishing Life Sentences [Audiobook]
- 2018-12-27The Meaning of Life The Case for Abolishing Life Sentences [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.