Posted on 2013-08-30. By anonymous.
Stanislav Grof, Hal Zina Bennet - The Holotropic Mind: The Three Levels of Human Consciousness and How They Shape Our Lives
Published: 1993-05-28 | ISBN: 0062503677, 0062506595 | PDF + EPUB + MOBI | 256 pages | 5 MB
Presents an array of data and speculation in support of the timely demand that Western science acknowledge consciousness and its many non-ordinary states. Stanislav Grof is the author of "Realms of the Human Consciousness".
The mind, according to Grof, is essentially "holotropic," that is, like a hologram wherein the whole can be reconstructed from a tiny part. The book's first part analyzes memories of life in the womb and the painful process of birth. This is largely a rehash of Grof's Realms of the Human Unconscious.
The rest of the book is given to a discussion of our "infinite transpersonal consciousness," wherein we can transcend not only the time-space continuum but even visit other dimensions and parallel universes. Grof purports to be scientific--the word appears often throughout the book--but he is surprisingly short on validation. He accepts without question the spoon bending of Uri Geller and the mental photography of Ted Serios. This book is suitable for the New Age shelf if you don't have the author's earlier treatment.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 23078
- 2012-06-19The Holotropic Mind: The Three Levels of Human Consciousness and How They Shape Our Lives
- 2011-11-17The Holotropic Mind: The Three Levels of Human Consciousness and How They Shape Our Lives
- 2013-01-12Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives (repost)
- 2013-08-01Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives
- 2013-02-19Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives (Audiobook)
- 2012-04-01Connected: The Surprising Power of Our Social Networks and How They Shape Our Lives
- 2011-12-09The Mechanics of the Derivatives Markets: What They Are and How They Function
- 2012-04-22The Cambridge Dictionary of Human Biology and Evolution by Larry L. Mai (Repost)
- 2014-05-23Carjacked: The Culture of the Automobile and Its Effect on Our Lives (repost) - Removed
- 2014-03-30The 25 Most Common Sales Mistakes: And How to Avoid Them (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2014-01-05The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives (Repost)
- 2013-02-17Rivals: How the Power Struggle Between China, India and Japan Will Shape Our Next Decade (Audiobook) (Repost)
- 2013-02-02Hedge Funds, Humbled: The 7 Mistakes That Brought Hedge Funds to Their Knees and How They Will Rise Again (repost) - Removed
- 2013-01-24Brain Bugs: How the Brain's Flaws Shape Our Lives (repost)
- 2013-01-18Chasing Goldman Sachs: How the Masters of the Universe Melted Wall Street Down...And Why They'll Take Us (Repost)
- 2013-01-11Uncommon Grounds: The History of Coffee and How It Transformed Our World (Repost)
- 2012-10-26The Drunkard's Walk: How Randomness Rules Our Lives (repost)
- 2012-09-27The 100 Best Business Books of All Time: What They Say, Why They Matter, and How They Can Help You (repost) - Removed
- 2012-02-11Brain Bugs: How the Brain's Flaws Shape Our Lives (Repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.