Posted on 2019-09-04, by nokia241186.
ASIN: B01MY2QWYM | 2017 | kbps | ~09:06:00 | 237 MB
From an obesity and neuroscience researcher with a knack for engaging, humorous storytelling, The Hungry Brain uses cutting-edge science to answer the questions: Why do we overeat, and what can we do about it?
No one wants to overeat. And certainly no one wants to overeat for years, become overweight, and end up with a high risk of diabetes or heart disease - yet two thirds of Americans do precisely that. Even though we know better, we often eat too much. Why does our behavior betray our own intentions to be lean and healthy? The problem, argues obesity and neuroscience researcher Stephan J. Guyenet, is not necessarily a lack of willpower or an incorrect understanding of what to eat. Rather, our appetites and food choices are led astray by ancient, instinctive brain circuits that play by the rules of a survival game that no longer exists. And these circuits don't care about how you look in a bathing suit next summer.
To make the case, The Hungry Brain takes listeners on an eye-opening journey through cutting-edge neuroscience that has never before been available to a general audience. The Hungry Brain delivers profound insights into why the brain undermines our weight goals and transforms these insights into practical guidelines for eating well and staying slim. Along the way it explores how the human brain works, revealing how this mysterious organ makes us who we are.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41291
- 2018-01-29[PDF] The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-28[PDF] The Hungry Brain: Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat
- 2017-03-25The Hungry Brain Outsmarting the Instincts That Make Us Overeat
- 2014-01-07Diet Rehab: 28 Days to Finally Stop Craving the Foods That Make You Fat (Audiobook)
- 2014-01-01Diet Rehab: 28 Days to Finally Stop Craving the Foods That Make You Fat [Audiobook]
- 2019-06-06A Dog's Best Friend: The Secrets that Make Good Dog Owners Great
- 2019-01-15Etiquette Guide to China Know the Rules that Make the Difference!
- 2019-01-11Etiquette Guide to China Know the Rules that Make the Difference!
- 2018-12-19Clean, Green, and Lean Get Rid of the Toxins That Make You Fat
- 2018-11-22Clean, Green, and Lean: Get Rid of the Toxins That Make You Fat
- 2018-08-16Blossoms And the Genes That Make Them
- 2018-08-13Blossoms: And the Genes That Make Them
- 2018-07-13Clean, Green, and Lean Get Rid of the Toxins That Make You Fat
- 2018-01-27[PDF] Etiquette Guide to China: Know the Rules that Make the Difference!
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Diet Rehab: 28 Days to Finally Stop Craving the Foods That Make You Fat
- 2017-12-14[PDF] Compelling People: The Hidden Qualities That Make Us Influential [Audiobook]
- 2017-12-02[PDF] Clean, Green, and Lean: Get Rid of the Toxins That Make You Fat
- 2017-11-14[PDF] FLAWD: How to Stop Hating on Yourself, Others, and the Things That Make You Who You Are
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The 10 Laws of Trust: Building the Bonds That Make a Business Great
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.