Posted on 2010-11-03. By anonymous.
The Lamb's Supper (Audio CD)
Publisher: Saint Joseph Communications 2002 | 5 hours and 7 mins | ISBN: 1570583862 | MP3 | 68 MB
The view of the Eucharist as heaven on earth was essential to the faith of the earliest Christians and to the authors of the New Testament -- especially the Book of Revelation. Dr. Scott Hahn recovers this ancient Christian teaching in the invaluable new presentation The Lamb's Supper. This is the complete 13-part series featuring Dr. Scott Hahn and Mike Aquilina that recently aired on EWTN to rave reviews available for the first time from St. Joseph Communications on three videos or six audiocassettes.
In each segment, Dr. Hahn speaks with Catholic author Mike Aquilina about the biblical foundations, the archeological record and the deepest meaning of the Holy Mass. Their captivating conversation ranges from the historical to the practical, guiding listeners through a wealth of biblical texts and ancient sources -- and then applying those long-ago lessons to everyday life today!
- Ebooks list page : 8184
- 2010-11-03The Lamb's Supper (Audio CD)
- 2010-01-26The Lamb's Supper (Audio CD)
- 2011-12-29The New York Times Audio Digest - February 02, 2011
- 2011-12-03The History Boys (BBC Audio)
- 2011-11-13Quantum: Einstein, Bohr, and the Great Debate about the Nature of Reality (Audio book)
- 2011-10-11101 Great Answers to the Toughest Interview Questions Audio by Ron Fry
- 2008-11-24Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD - 2008 Edition - Removed
- 2017-10-23[PDF] Reading & Training Discovery: The English-Speaking World Audio CD
- 2017-10-20The Enlightenment Invention of the Modern Self [TTC Audio]
- 2017-10-17[PDF] The Serpent and the Lamb: Cranach, Luther, and the Making of the Reformation
- 2017-03-13Demon Cycle Book 4 - The Skull Throne (Graphic Audio)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Silence of the Lamb's Wool (A Yarn Retreat Mystery)
- 2017-02-17[PDF] Awe for the Tiger, Love for the Lamb: A Chronicle of Sensibility to Animals
- 2017-02-15Demon Cycle Book 4 - The Skull Throne (Graphic Audio)
- 2017-01-14[PDF] The Serpent and the Lamb: Cranach, Luther, and the Making of the Reformation
- 2017-01-02John Hiatt - Bring The Family (2004) [DVD-AUDIO]
- 2016-12-31Alan Greenspan - The Map and the Territory Risk, Human Nature, and the Future of Forecasting [Audio...
- 2016-12-14Alan Greenspan - The Map and the Territory Risk, Human Nature, and the Future of Forecasting [Audio...
- 2016-07-16English Course • The World Of English • Audio (2001)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.