Posted on 2014-05-02. By anonymous.
English | 2011 | ISBN: 1442211555 | PDF | 328 pages | 1 MB
As enthusiasm for computational models of the mind has waned and the revolution in neuroscience has progressed, attention in philosophy and cognitive science has shifted toward more biological approaches.
The Living Mind establishes that mind cannot be immaterial or reduced to mechanistic or cybernetic processes, but must instead possess a subjectivity embodied in an animal organism. On this basis, the work proceeds to show why mind involves a pre-conscious psyche, a non-discursive consciousness and self-consciousness, and an intelligence overcoming the opposition of consciousness. In so doing, The Living Mind provides a detailed account of the psyche and consciousness, paving the way for conceiving the psychological enabling conditions of rational theory and practice.
- Ebooks list page : 26598
- 2013-01-08The Living Mind: From Psyche to Consciousness (repost)
- 2011-12-21The Living Mind: From Psyche to Consciousness - Richard Dien Winfield
- 2011-12-18The Living Mind: From Psyche to Consciousness - Richard Dien Winfield
- 2011-10-17The Living Mind: From Psyche to Consciousness
- 2012-03-28The Living Classroom: Teaching and Collective Consciousness [Repost]
- 2010-12-18The Seven Deadly Sins of Business: Freeing the Corporate Mind from Doom-Loop Thinking (repost)
- 2014-03-20The New England Mind: From Colony to Province (repost)
- 2013-09-15Mind and Emergence: From Quantum to Consciousness (Repost)
- 2017-12-15[PDF] Russian Orientalism: Asia in the Russian Mind from Peter the Great to the Emigration
- 2017-04-19The Craving Mind: From Cigarettes to Smartphones to Love – Why We Get Hooked and How We Can Break Bad Habits
- 2017-01-14[PDF] Russian Orientalism: Asia in the Russian Mind from Peter the Great to the Emigration
- 2014-05-29Rational Number Theory in the 20th Century: From PNT to FLT (repost)
- 2014-04-03The Transparent Mind: A Journey with Krishnamurti [Repost]
- 2014-03-14The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master [Repost]
- 2014-03-01Bread Making: A Home Course: Crafting the Perfect Loaf, From Crust to Crumb (Repost)
- 2014-02-19Nutrition and the Female Athlete: From Research to Practice [Repost]
- 2014-02-03The Catalyzing Mind: Beyond Models of Causality (repost)
- 2013-11-11The Greek City: From Homer to Alexander (repost)
- 2013-10-31Born On A Blue Day: Inside the Extraordinary Mind of an Autistic Savant [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.