Posted on 2014-04-16. By anonymous.
English | ISBN: 1623562406 | 2013 | 272 pages | PDF | 18 MB
The Lockwood Analytical Method for Prediction (LAMP) is a systematic technique for predicting short-term, unique behaviors. Using primarily qualitative empirical data, LAMP allows the analyst to predict the most likely outcomes for specific research questions across a wide range of intelligence problems, such as cyber threats in the U.S., the possibility of an Al Qaeda attack, the likelihood of Iran providing nuclear capability to terrorist groups, or the future actions of the Mexican drug cartel.
LAMP offers an innovative and powerful method for organizing all available information based on the perceptions of the national actors, using it to make relevant predictions as to which alternate future is most likely to occur at a given moment in time. Its transparent structure enables anyone to see how an analyst gets from point A to point B to produce an intelligence estimate. LAMP differs from other analytical techniques in that it is based on determining the relative probability of a range of alternate futures, rather than attempting to determine the quantitative probability of their occurrence.
After explaining its theoretical framework, the text leads the reader through the process of predictive analysis before providing practical case studies showing how LAMP is applied against real world problems, such as the possible responses of Israel, the U.S., and Lebanon to the behavior of Hezbollah or the competing visions of the future of Afghanistan. Evaluation of the method is provided with the case studies to show the effectiveness of the LAMP predictions over time. The book is complemented by a website with downloadable software for use by students of intelligence in conducting their own predictive analysis. It will be an essential tool for the analyst and the student, not only for national security issues but also for competitive intelligence.
- Ebooks list page : 26223
- 2017-12-31[PDF] The Lockwood Analytical Method for Prediction (LAMP): A Method for Predictive Intelligence Analysis
- 2014-04-19The Lockwood Analytical Method for Prediction (LAMP): A Method for Predictive Intelligence Analysis
- 2014-04-16The Lockwood Analytical Method for Prediction (LAMP): A Method for Predictive Intelligence Analysis
- 2010-03-02The CIA's Program for Improving Intelligence Analysis: Curing Analytic Pathologies, Recruiting, Training, Educating - Removed
- 2012-02-18Facebook Fame: The Facebook Marketing Bible For The Small Business - Bible For The
- 2012-01-29Facebook Fame: The Facebook Marketing Bible For The Small Business - Bible For The
- 2011-10-02The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problems (Classics in Applied Mathematics)
- 2019-03-29Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Fluid Flow
- 2019-03-23The Time-Discrete Method Of Lines For Options And Bonds A PDE Approach
- 2019-03-19Analytical tools for assessing the chemical safety of meat and poultry
- 2019-03-18The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2019-03-06The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2019-02-27The Finite Element Method for Three-Dimensional Thermomechanical Applications
- 2019-01-23Freedom from Addiction: The Chopra Center Method for Overcoming Destructive Habits
- 2019-01-11Analytical Tools for Environmental Design and Management in a Systems Perspective The Combined Us
- 2019-01-05Analytical Tools for Environmental Design and Management in a Systems Perspective The Combined Us...
- 2018-12-25Andre Chaperon, Michael Hauge - The Hollywood Story Method for Marketers
- 2018-10-14Introduction to the Network Approximation Method for Materials Modeling
- 2018-08-26Introduction to the Network Approximation Method for Materials Modeling
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.