Posted on 2010-07-12. By anonymous.
[Abridged] (Audio CD)
Thirteen CDs, 13 hour
Ripped from new Retail CD's to MP3 with the Lame encoder at 128 kpbs 44 kHz
Presented in the original format (same number of tracks)
This stunning dramatized BBC production of Tolkien's classic is presented in thirteen hours on thirteen compact discs. Starring Iam Holm and featuring a cast of 25 performers, specially compised music and sound effects.
Ian Holm (whom we know as Bilbo from the LotR films) is the voice of Frodo Baggins, a hobbit who inherited a mysterious ring from his elder cousin Bilbo. Discovering that the ring is The One Ring, an object of terrible evil, Frodo eventually sets out to destroy it, hoping to save Middle Earth, with the help his servant Sam (William Nighy), the wise wizard Gandalf (Michael Hordern), and an assortment of free men, hobbits, an elf and a dwarf.
It's all very dramatic, with a distinctly Shakespearean appeal, complete with proud, tragic heroes, breast-beating calls to arms, and more than a fair share of comic relief. The actors - to the last person - deliver wonderful performances of the many characters that live in Middle Earth. Most outstanding is Peter Woodthorpe as the voice of Gollum, a creature who found The Ring centuries ago and was irreversibly twisted (both physically and mentally) by its hypnotic evil. He masterfully captures Gollum's extreme bipolar nature, transforming from groveling sycophant to raving maniac - sometimes in the course of a single sentence!
Most of the sound effects are fitting enhancements to the action, and there are several occasions when our heroes burst into song (something the books emphasized considerably, but the movie largely omitted).
All in all, the BBC's audio dramatization of LotR is eminently enjoyable. It's an indispensable part of any hardcore Tolkien fan's collection.
I Rip all my audiobooks with Easy CD-DA Extractor 2010 Ultimate because it has a great error detection system that offers several levels of detection.
I use the highest setting. It checks each file it rips by CRC verification.
Making it very easy to spot and re-rip tracks that encountered problems during the ripping process.
All my archive files are Single Extraction and tested before upload, I also
Include a 10% recovery record to repair corrupted downloads
(using WinRAR, If you dont know how PM me or ju
st google it)
which eliminates the need to re-download files
Single Extraction 200 MB links
http://hotfile.com/dl/54290974/8f85f7d/Thanksgiving09.part1.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/54291123/c130292/Thanksgiving09.part2.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/54291336/19b65c6/Thanksgiving09.part3.rar.html http://hotfile.com/dl/54291448/6904038/Thanksgiving09.part4.rar.html PW: IMU4ALL (case sensitive)
- Ebooks list page : 6457
- 2010-01-27The Lord of the Rings (BBC Dramatization) (Audio CD) - Removed
- 2009-09-28J. R. R. Tolkien 'The Lord of the Rings (BBC Dramatization)'
- 2014-03-15The Lord of the Rings - BBC Radio Serial
- 2013-02-28J.J.R Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings (BBC Radio)
- 2009-10-22J.J.R Tolkien - The Lord of the Rings - [BBC Version 2002]
- 2010-04-03The Hobbit (BBC Dramatization)
- 2011-12-29The New York Times Audio Digest - February 02, 2011
- 2011-10-13FULL lord of the rings audio book collection
- 2010-02-18The Lord of the Rings Audio CD
- 2010-02-17The Lord of the Rings Audio CD
- 2008-11-24Cracking the TOEFL iBT with Audio CD - 2008 Edition - Removed
- 2008-02-25BBC: The Lord of the Rings (1999)
- 2007-10-13Lord of the Rings Audio Book
- 2007-06-25BBC Radio - Lord Of The Rings - 1981 - iPod Audiobooks (m4b) - Removed
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Phil Jackson: Lord of the Rings
- 2017-01-13[PDF] The Lord Of The Rings Part 1: The Fellowship Of The Ring
- 2016-06-25The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers (2002) 720p BRRip x264-x0r - Removed
- 2014-06-19The Lord of the Rings Conquest Repack-R.G Mechanic
- 2014-06-11The Lord of the Rings Conquest Repack-R.G Mechanic
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.