Posted on 2009-08-11, updated at 2017-01-27. By anonymous.
Smithers Rapra Press | 2009 | ISBN: 1847350887 | 572 pages | PDF | 16,8 MB
This book provides design engineers, toolmakers, moulding technicians and production engineers with an in depth guide to the design and manufacture of mould tools that work successfully in production. It highlights the necessity to design a mould tool that allows overall production to make an acceptable profit, and whilst it is recognised that not all design engineers will be able to influence the profitability factor it is an important aspect to consider. The guide focuses on designs that will produce the required production rate and quality of mouldings in a consistent and reliable fashion; the key components of a successful mould tool. The introductory chapters outline the injection moulding process, basic moulding parameters and overall machine construction. Dedicated chapters give a full account of all the variables that should be taken into account. All the major types of mould tools are covered in the text including two plate, three plate, split, side core, stack and hot runner. Also, some less frequently used designs are discussed including multi plate and rotary side core moulds. Additionally, there are chapters devoted to stress analysis and fatigue. The theme through the book is based on design simplicity. The simpler the design of the mould is, the more likely it is to provide trouble free mouldings. The information contained in this book is based on over thirty five years experience in the injection moulding industry and on over 3,000 successful mould designs. It contains many tips, wrinkles and tweaks discovered over this period to equip the reader with information that will contribute significantly to successful mould tool designs and avoid common pitfalls.
In order not to miss many of them follow ebooks section (see top of each page on AH)
and visit my blog too :)
- 2017-01-27The Mould Design Guide
- Ebooks list page : 3324
- 2017-01-27The Mould Design Guide
- 2011-05-22The Mould Design Guide (Hard-backed)
- 2012-08-17The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building - Redefining the Practice of Sustainability (Sustainable Design)
- 2012-07-17The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building - Redefining the Practice of Sustainability (Sustainable Design)
- 2012-07-16The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building - Redefining the Practice of Sustainability (Sustainable Design)
- 2012-04-22The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building: Redefining the Practice of Sustainability
- 2012-04-08The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building: Redefining the Practice of Sustainability [Repost]
- 2011-12-12The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building: Redefining the Practice of Sustainability (Sustainable Design)
- 2011-11-23The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building
- 2011-11-22The Integrative Design Guide to Green Building: Redefining the Practice of Sustainability (Sustainable Design)
- 2007-05-27The Architect%27s Guide to Design-Build Services
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Residential Structural Design Guide: A State-of-the-Art Review & Application (2000 ed.)
- 2017-10-11[PDF] WordPress:: The Ultimate solution guide to build your first website and blog from scratch in just 7 days (Wordpress, Wordpress For Beginners, Wordpress Course, Wordpress Books) (Web Design success)
- 2017-10-07[PDF] Green Roof Systems : A Guide to the Planning, Design and Construction of Building Over Structure
- 2017-10-07[PDF] The Interior Design Business Handbook: A Complete Guide to Profitability, 3rd Edition
- 2017-04-15[PDF] The Architect's Guide to Design-Build Services
- 2017-04-13[PDF] Visualize This: The Flowing Data Guide to Design, Visualization, and Statistics
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Structural Design Guide to the ACI Building Code
- 2017-01-09[PDF] A Practical Guide for Beginning Painters (The Art & design series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.