Tag: Business & Investing
Posted on 2013-01-19. By anonymous.
2010 | ISBN: 1596916605, 1608193438 | English | 240 Pages | EPUB | 2.10 MB
From the personal finance correspondent for public radioâ€™s Marketplace Money, a new plan for a new economic realityâ€”the philosophy and practice of living frugally.
As a once-in-a-lifetime downturn deepens, our go-go economy has become an uh-oh economy. But as trusted finance reporter Chris Farrell explains, thereâ€™s a silver lining to this cloud: It is accelerating a trend already under way in America toward what he calls the New Frugalityâ€”a fresh way of thinking about how, what, and why we consume. In todayâ€™s economy, a â€œsustainableâ€ lifestyle isnâ€™t just one thatâ€™s good for the planetâ€”itâ€™s one that is based around core values and one that sustains your bank balance as well.
In this friendly, approachable book, Farrell explains both the theory and the practice of living frugally. Frugality, he reminds us, does not mean old-fashioned penny-pinching. It means spending your money on quality rather than quantityâ€”buying the best you can afford but the least you need. Drawing on his expertise as a financial reporter and his years of conversations with his public radio listeners, he provides down-to-earth, practical advice for every aspect of your financial life, including:
â€¢ how to always maintain a â€œmargin of safetyâ€ in your spending
â€¢ the frugal home: renting vs. owning
â€¢ the two best ways to save for college
â€¢ wise debt vs. foolish debt
â€¢ why giving your money away can be â€œnewly frugalâ€
The New Frugality amounts to a paradigm shift in the way we spend and save. The good news is, a frugal lifestyle is one of less waste, lower environmental impact, greater peace of mind, and, over the long run, deeper satisfaction.
- Ebooks list page : 21141
- 2011-11-23The New Frugality: How to Consume Less, Save More, and Live Better [Audiobook]
- 2011-02-17The New Frugality: How to Consume Less, Save More, and Live Better [Audiobook, Unabridged]
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2018-06-23The Calorie Myth How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better
- 2018-01-04[PDF] The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Calorie Myth -How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better
- 2016-12-28[PDF] The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better
- 2014-04-01The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better
- 2014-02-06The Calorie Myth: How to Eat More, Exercise Less, Lose Weight, and Live Better
- 2010-04-01The New Medicines: How Drugs are Created, Approved, Marketed, and Sold
- 2019-01-03Ask More, Get More How to Earn More, Save More, and Live More...Just by ASKING
- 2017-12-22[PDF] Ask More, Get More: How to Earn More, Save More, and Live More...Just by ASKING
- 2012-12-08The Smart Swarm: How to Work Efficiently, Communicate Effectively, and Make Better Decisions Using the Secrets of Flocks, Schools, and Colonies (Audiobook)
- 2012-11-23The Smart Swarm: How to Work Efficiently, Communicate Effectively, and Make Better Decisions... (Audiobook) (repost)
- 2019-07-09^&(Valuable) - Why You Should Read Brave, Not Perfect: Fear Less, Fail More, and Live Bolder by Reshma Saujani Online or Download [`PDF `EPUB `MOBI]
- 2019-02-08Brave, Not Perfect: Fear Less, Fail More, and Live Bolder
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The New School: How the Information Age Will Save American Education from Itself
- 2012-06-07DC Comics: The New 52 - Week 1
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.