Posted on 2013-04-11, by miada.
The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0
Sandy Carter -
Published: 2007-03-02 | ISBN: 013195654X | PDF | 320 pages | 3 MB
There is now a direct, provable link between an organizations flexibility and business performance. To optimize flexibility, companies must achieve unprecedented levels of integration and automation of key processes and infrastructure, both internally and externally. At the same time, they must learn to manage their processes far more dynamically and responsively.
They must become flex-pon-sive.
Until recently, technology stood in the way of achieving these goals. Thanks to the emergence of service oriented architecture (SOA), Web 2.0, and open standards, technology now enables companies to achieve those goals. In The New Language of Business, one of IBMs top SOA strategist demonstrates how business leaders can use innovations in technology to drive dramatic process improvements and support accelerating change.
Sandy Carter shows how to deconstruct your business into a componentized business model, then support that model with linked, repeatable IT services that can adapt quickly, easily, and economically. These techniques will help both IT professionals and business leaders reach new levels of operational excellence to deliver the market-focused innovations that matter most.
Drive competitive advantage through Service Oriented Architecture
Leverage the value of business process components and IT services
Achieve one version of the truth-finally!
Use information as a service to improve business insight and reduce risk
Master SOA governance and the service lifecycle
Manage IT infrastructure for business results, both short-term and long-term
Start fast: choose from three winning approaches
Get quick wins with business process management, collaboration or information
Implement on demand: what works-and what doesnt
Discover key success factors-and ten critical mistakes to avoid
Create the flex-pon-sive business!
Learn the secrets of success from industry leaders at organizations of all sizes, from over 50 countries-and why SOA was unanimously chosen as the best way to address their challenges
Leverage the IBM roadmap for SOA and Web 2.0 deployment, plus proven best practices learned in the field
Understand what it means to be flex-pon-sive-and how your organization can get there
In The New Language of Business, senior IBM executive Sandy Carter demonstrates how to leverage SOA, Web 2.0, and related technologies to drive new levels of operational excellence and business innovation.
Writing for executives and business leaders inside and outside IT, Carter explains why flexibility and responsiveness are now even more crucial to success-and why services-based strategies offer the greatest promise for achieving them.
Youll learn how to organize your business into reusable process components-and support them with cost-effective IT services that adapt quickly and easily to change. Then, using extensive examples-including a detailed case study describing IBMs own experience-Carter identifies best practices, pitfalls, and practical starting points for success.
Build the flex-pon-sive business
Flex-pon-sive companies respond with lightning speed and agility to rapidly changing business needs. Flex-pon-sive companies are focused on processes that are enabled for change through IT.
- Ebooks list page : 21835
- 2013-04-11The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0
- 2012-04-18The New Language of Business - SOA & Web 2.0
- 2012-04-14The New Language of Business - SOA & Web 2.0 - Removed
- 2011-10-03The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0
- 2011-09-27The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0
- 2012-04-06The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0 (repost)
- 2011-09-26The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0 [Repost]
- 2009-03-29Sandy Carter - The New Language of Business: SOA & Web 2.0 (Repost)
- 2007-07-06The New Language of Business: SOA
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-06-07DC Comics: The New 52 - Week 1
- 2012-03-20The New Flora of the Volcanic Island of Krakatau By Ernst Alfred, A.C. Seward
- 2012-01-15Watershed Management for Potable Water Supply: Assessing the New York City Strategy - Committee To Review The New York City Watershed Management Strategy, National Research Council, Nati
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-07Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber: The New Musical
- 2011-12-29The New York Times Audio Digest - February 02, 2011
- 2011-12-28Watershed Management for Potable Water Supply: Assessing the New York City Strategy - Committee To Review The New York City Watershed Management Strategy, National Research Council, Nati
- 2011-12-27The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.