Posted on 2012-02-09, by kashani90.
The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49)Hi Dears! If You Want download The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49) after clicking On Download Link(In Code Section), Please Wait For 5-8 Second. Then You Can Click On Skip Ads! Button.
The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49) | 11.8 MB
This is the only official, EC-Council-endorsed CHFI (Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator) study guide. It was written for security professionals, systems administrators, IT consultants, legal professionals, IT managers, police and law enforcement personnel studying for the CHFI certification, and professionals needing the skills to identify an intruderÂ’s footprints and properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute. Key features include:
The Only Official Study Guide for CHFI
Provides 100% coverage of all exam objectives.
Full Web-based Exam
Modeled after the real exam, it also includes explanations of correct and incorrect answers.
Each is clearly explained at the beginning of the chapter.
Notes and Alerts
Highlight crucial points of the exam modules.
Exam Objectives Fast Track
Bulleted highlights emphasize the important points from the examÂ’s perspective at the end of the chapter.
All concepts are defined and explained as they appear.
Exam Objectives Frequently Asked Questions
Test what you have learned by reading FAQs based on the material covered in the chapter. Log on to the Syngress Web site to access review questions based on the exam.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Computer Forensics in TodayÂ’s World
Chapter 2. Systems, Disks, and Media
Chapter 3. The Computer Investigation Process
Chapter 4. Acquiring Data, Duplicating Data, and Recovering Deleted Files
Chapter 5. Windows, Linux, and Macintosh Boot Processes
Chapter 6. Windows and Linux Forensics
Chapter 7. Steganography and Application Password Crackers
Chapter 8. Computer-Assisted Attacks and Crimes
Chapter 9. Investigating Network Traffic and Investigating Logs
Chapter 10. Router Forensics and Network Forensics
Chapter 11. Investigating Wireless Attacks
Chapter 12. PDA, Blackberry, and iPod Forensics
Chapter 13. Forensic Software and Hardware
Chapter 14. Forensics Investigation Using EnCase
Chapter 15. Incident Response
Chapter 16. Types of Investigations
Appendix A. Becoming an Expert Witness
Appendix B. Worldwide Forensic Acts and Laws
Paperback: 960 pages
Publisher: Syngress (November 2007)
File Size: 11.8 MiB
- Ebooks list page : 17429
- 2017-11-30[PDF] The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49): for Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 2012-09-25The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49): for Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator by Dave Kleiman (Repost)
- 2009-06-30The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49)
- 2007-12-14Syngress The Official CHFI Study Guide Exam 312-49 Oct 2007 eBook-BBL
- 2007-12-11The Official CHFI Study Guide (Exam 312-49): For Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- 2008-11-24The Official Chfi Study Guide 2007 - Syngress
- 2010-10-26[request]The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd edition
- 2014-05-16CollegeBoard - The Official SAT Study Guide DVD
- 2014-05-15CollegeBoard - The Official SAT Study Guide
- 2014-05-15CollegeBoard - The Official SAT Study Guide DVD
- 2014-05-14CollegeBoard - The Official SAT Study Guide DVD
- 2013-02-22DOWNLOAD The Official SAT Study Guide 2nd edition by The College Board (PDF) - Removed
- 2012-11-06Download TOEFL iBT: The Official ETS Study Guide - Removed
- 2012-09-20Download The Official SAT Study Guide, 2nd edition - Removed
- 2012-08-22DOWNLOAD The Official SAT Study Guide 2nd edition by The College Board - Removed
- 2012-02-16The Official SAT Study Guide
- 2011-12-29[FSC/FS/FG] The Official SAT Study Guide
- 2011-09-18TOEFL iBT: The Official ETS Study Guide (McGraw-Hillâ€™s TOEFL iBT) (Repost)
- 2011-09-18TOEFL iBT: The Official ETS Study Guide to the New TOEFL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.