Posted on 2013-08-02. By anonymous.
Michael E. Hyland - The Origins of Health and Disease
Published: 2011-05-30 | ISBN: 0521719704, 0521895391 | PDF | 356 pages | 3 MB
Some phenomena in medicine and psychology remain unexplained by current theory. Chronic fatigue syndrome, repetitive strain injury and irritable bowel syndrome, for example, are all diseases or syndromes that cannot be explained in terms of a physiological abnormality. In this intriguing book, Michael Hyland proposes that there is a currently unrecognised type of illness which he calls 'dysregulatory disease'. Hyland shows how such diseases develop and how the communication and art of medicine, good nursing care, complementary medicine and psychotherapy can all act to reduce the dysregulation that leads to dysregulatory disease. The Origins of Health and Disease is a fascinating book that develops a novel theory for understanding health and disease, demonstrates how this theory is supported by existing data and how it explains currently unexplained phenomena. Hyland also shows how his theory leads to new testable predictions that, in turn, will lead to further scientific advancement and development.
No another mirrors, please!
- Ebooks list page : 22857
- 2014-03-22The Origins of Health and Disease (repost)
- 2017-10-29[PDF] The Origins of Health and Disease
- 2013-09-30The Intervertebral Disc: Molecular and Structural Studies of the Disc in Health and Disease [Repost]
- 2012-03-31The Origins of Health and Disease
- 2012-03-20Early Life Origins of Health and Disease [Repost]
- 2011-12-25Developmental Origins of Health and Disease (repost)
- 2017-04-12[PDF] The Epigenome and Developmental Origins of Health and Disease
- 2017-01-05[PDF] The Epigenome and Developmental Origins of Health and Disease
- 2014-05-12Exercise and the Heart in Health and Disease, Second Edition (Repost)
- 2014-05-08Pharmacology and Pathophysiology of the Control of Breathing (Lung Biology in Health and Disease) (repost)
- 2014-04-24Handbook of the Autonomic Nervous System in Health and Disease [Repost]
- 2014-04-03Ion Channels in the Pulmonary Vasculature (Lung Biology in Health and Disease) (repost)
- 2013-09-27The Aging Kidney in Health and Disease (Repost)
- 2013-05-24Early Life Origins of Human Health and Disease (repost)
- 2013-05-22Wolfgang Walz, The Neuronal Environment: Brain Homeostasis in Health and Disease (Repost)
- 2013-04-17The Language of Life: How Cells Communicate in Health and Disease [Repost]
- 2012-12-14Exercise and the Heart in Health and Disease (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-12-12The Fats of Life: Essential Fatty Acids in Health and Disease (repost)
- 2012-09-10The Autonomic Nervous System in Health and Disease [Repost]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.