Posted on 2019-11-07, by selverine.
This handbook is an international, comprehensive, reference tool in the field of trafficking in people and slavery. It covers everything from historical perspectives to cutting-edge topics to provide a high-level and systematic examination of the field which is at the forefront of both research and practice. It has an impressive breadth of entries from leading experts and international organisations to NGOs on the ground. This handbook is truly global with contributions from scholars and practitioners on virtually every continent (e.g. Europe, North America, Australia, Africa, Asia, and South America). This book also covers problematic areas that cannot be found in other reference works.
The Palgrave International Handbook of Human Trafficking is divided into eight key sections:
1. History of Slavery and Trafficking in Persons
2. Explanations and Methods of Inquiry
3. Types of Trafficking in Persons
4. Trafficking in Persons and Response Mechanisms
5. Organizational Profiles
6. Country, Region and Local Response Mechanisms
7. The work of Non-Governmental Organizations
8. Future Issues and Directions in Controlling Trafficking in Persons.
- Ebooks list page : 41726
- 2018-08-16The Palgrave International Handbook of School Discipline, Surveillance, and Social Control
- 2018-07-28The Palgrave International Handbook of Women and Outdoor Learning
- 2018-07-21The Palgrave International Handbook of Football and Politics
- 2018-07-15The Palgrave International Handbook of Football and Politics
- 2018-01-12[PDF] The Palgrave International Handbook of Education for Citizenship and Social Justice - Removed
- 2018-01-02[PDF] The Palgrave International Handbook of Alternative Education - Removed
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Palgrave International Handbook of Healthcare Policy and Governance - Removed
- 2016-12-20The Palgrave International Handbook of Education for Citizenship and Social Justice - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The International Politics of Human Trafficking - Removed
- 2016-12-11The International Politics of Human Trafficking - Removed
- 2011-05-23The International Law of Human Trafficking
- 2019-08-09Human Interaction and Emerging Technologies: Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Human Interaction and Em
- 2019-07-05The Routledge International Handbook of Walking
- 2018-12-20International Handbook of Human Response to Trauma
- 2018-11-14The Routledge International Handbook of Psychosocial Epidemiology
- 2018-08-31The Wiley International Handbook of Service-Learning for Social Justice
- 2018-08-13Routledge Handbook of Human Trafficking
- 2018-08-09The ITC International Handbook of Testing and Assessment
- 2018-07-18The Routledge International Handbook to Veils and Veiling Practices
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.