Posted on 2014-03-20. By anonymous.
2011 | ISBN: 1608071863 | 214 pages | PDF | 9 MB
The Premise is quite simple: To find the optimal solution to a problem, you need to identify the criteria that limit deasible solutions. But for engineers working on large scale technology projects, implementing this premise can be a major challenge in itself. "The Parameter Space Investigation Method Toolkit" helps engineers meet the challenge. The method helps engineers with a wide range of multicriteria optimization problems, such as design, identification, design of control systems, and operational development of prototypes. This unique resource shows how to use PSI to construct a feasible solution set without limitations on the number of parameters and criteria. This book presents visualization tools that are used to construct the feasible solution set, conduct multicriteria analysis, and correct the initial problem statement. Readers explore topics that have not been covered in any other books, including multicriteria analysis from observational data, multicriteria optimization of large-scale systems in parallel mode, adopting the PSI method for database searches, and interpretation of the prototype improvement problem.
- Ebooks list page : 25610
- 2013-05-26The Parameter Space Investigation Method Toolkit [Repost]
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Parameter Space Investigation Method Toolkit
- 2012-01-24The Parameter Space Investigation Method Toolkit
- 2012-01-23The Parameter Space Investigation Method Toolkit
- 2014-05-26The Project Manager's Communication Toolkit (Repost)
- 2013-08-29Into the Black: JPL and the American Space Program, 1976-2004 (Repost)
- 2013-03-16The Project Manager's Communication Toolkit (repost) - Removed
- 2011-12-26Spectral Theory in the Hilbert Space by Nakano Hidegoro (Repost)
- 2009-11-24[request]Robust Control: The Parameter Space Approach
- 2013-03-06The Configuration Space Method for Kinematic Design of Mechanisms (repost)
- 2012-10-04Criminal Investigation, Sixth Edition: A Method for Reconstructing the Past by James W. Osterburg (Repost)
- 2011-12-17America's Future in Space: Aligning the Civil Space Program with National Needs - Committee On The Rationale And Goals Of The U.S. Civil Space Program, National Research Council
- 2011-11-25America's Future in Space: Aligning the Civil Space Program with National Needs - Committee On The Rationale And Goals Of The U.S. Civil Space Program, National Research Council
- 2011-11-24America's Future in Space: Aligning the Civil Space Program with National Needs
- 2011-08-16Engineering Challenges to the Long-Term Operation of the International Space Station (Compass series)
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Factorization of Matrix and Operator Functions: The State Space Method (Operator Theory: Advances and Applications) - Removed
- 2018-01-10[PDF] The Self-Sufficient Gardener: A Complete Guide to Growing and Preserving All Your Own Food (Using the New Deep Bed Method to Grow More Food in Less Space)
- 2017-05-11Factorization Of Matrix And Operator Functions: The State Space Method
- 2014-06-09The Complete Project Management Methodology and Toolkit (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.