Posted on 2019-09-10, by perica123.
The Passion Book - A Tibetan Guide to Love and Sex
by Gendun Chopel (Author), Lopez Jr., Donald S. (Translator, Afterword), Thupten Jinpa (Translator, Afterword)
English | 180 pages | EPUB | 1.24 MB
The PassionBook is the most famous work of erotica in the vast literature of Tibetan Buddhism, written by the legendary scholar and poet Gendun Chopel (1903-1951). Soon after arriving in India in 1934, he discovered the Kama Sutra. Realizing that this genre of the erotic was unknown in Tibet, he set out to correct the situation. His sources were two: classical Sanskrit works and his own experiences with his lovers. Completed in 1939, his "treatise on passion" circulated in manuscript form in Tibet, scandalizing and arousing its readers.
Gendun Chopel here condemns the hypocrisy of both society and church, portraying sexual pleasure as a force of nature and a human right for all. On page after page, we find the exuberance of someone discovering the joys of sex, made all the more intense because they had been forbidden to him for so long: he had taken the monastic vow of celibacy in his youth and had only recently renounced it. He describes in ecstatic and graphic detail the wonders he discovered. In these poems, written in beautiful Tibetan verse, we hear a voice with tints of irony, self-deprecating wit, and a love of women not merely as sources of male pleasure but as full partners in the play of passion.
- Ebooks list page : 41322
- 2011-05-03The Original Guide to Love and Sex
- 2011-04-08The Lovers Guide 1 - The Original Guide to Love and Sex
- 2011-04-08The LoversÃ¢Â€Â™ Guide 1 - The Original Guide to Love and Sex
- 2011-04-08The Loversâ€™ Guide 1 - The Original Guide to Love and Sex
- 2010-06-28The Dangerous Passion: Why Jealousy is Necessary in Love and Sex
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-05-18The Hitler Book
- 2012-04-19The Game Audio Tutorial: A Practical Guide to Sound and Music for Interactive Games by Richard Stevens [REPOST] - Removed
- 2012-03-13Rudyard Kipling - The Jungle Book
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-11-24The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent
- 2011-09-11The Marvel Book of American Ships
- 2019-08-23A Passion for Kindness: Making the World a Better Place to Lead, Love, and Learn
- 2019-06-29The Negotiation Book Your Definitive Guide to Successful Negotiating, 2 edition
- 2019-03-10The Dangerous Passion Why Jealousy is as Necessary as Love and Sex
- 2019-02-26The Dangerous Passion Why Jealousy is as Necessary as Love and Sex
- 2019-01-31The Dangerous Passion Why Jealousy is as Necessary as Love and Sex
- 2018-01-11[PDF] The CV Book: Your definitive guide to writing the perfect CV
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Pot Book: A Complete Guide to Cannabis
- 2017-12-18[PDF] The Eye Book: A Complete Guide to Eye Disorders and Health (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.