Posted on 2019-07-11, by voska89.
Garret Kramer, "The Path of No Resistance: Why Overcoming is Simpler than You Think"
2015 | ISBN: 1626341176 | English | 272 pages | EPUB/AZW | 0.2 MB/0.4 MB
A FRESH TAKE ON THE INBORN CHARACTERISTIC OF RESILIENCE
Most people are convinced that the key to rising above a perceived problem is to think about it, analyze all angles, and try hard to solve it. But the fact is: Problems in the world are mounting. War, famine, and strife exist at alarming rates. Not to mention that the level of respect within our families and communities seems to be fraying.
Simply put, our behavior is not up to par these days; it is spiraling downward. Why? We're not connecting the dots. In the arenas of psychology, teaching, coaching, and parenting, we're using behavioral strategies to boost inner levels of clarity and consciousness-to no avail.
So, if focusing on behavior isn't working, what will?
The Path of No Resistance provides a brand-new look at how human beings really overcome adversity. Along the way, Garret Kramer reveals the astonishing truth about what creates our troubles in the first place. And what we already know, deep down, that allows us to prosper in spite of any circumstance or situation.
Offering an array of examples, Kramer demonstrates that resilience and contentment are-in principle-innate to everyone. He insists that calculated self-help methods are not the answer, and explains why insight, not intellect, is what fuels our ability to excel and give back to others.
This book will change the way you approach any predicament in your life. It shows you why today's experts are missing the mark, and just how simple it is to turn mountains into molehills-and thrive.
Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 40854
- 2017-10-13[PDF] The Path of No Resistance: Why Overcoming is Simpler than You Think
- 2019-10-14Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World—and Why Things Are Better Than You Think
- 2019-07-25 !(Deluxe) - Why You Should Read Factfulness: Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the World – and Why Things Are Better Than You Think by Hans Rosling Online or Download [^PDF ^MOBI ^EPUB]
- 2018-10-31Factfulness Ten Reasons We're Wrong About The World - And Why Things Are Better Than You Think
- 2018-08-17Factfulness Ten Reasons We're Wrong About the Worldand Why Things Are Better Than You Think
- 2017-12-26[PDF] The Rent Is Too Damn High: What To Do About It, And Why It Matters More Than You Think
- 2017-12-13[PDF] The Path of Most Resistance
- 2017-11-25[PDF] The Path of Least Resistance for Managers
- 2017-05-29The Path Of Least Resistance For Managers
- 2014-04-09The Path of Least Resistance for Managers (repost)
- 2014-01-24Robert Fritz - The Path of Least Resistance for Managers (Revised Edition) [EPUB
- 2012-05-20The Path of Least Resistance for Managers, Second edition
- 2018-12-13How Do You Kill 11 Million People Why the Truth Matters More Than You Think
- 2018-01-03[PDF] How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Why the Truth Matters More Than You Think
- 2014-05-02The Myths of Standardized Tests: Why They Don't Tell You What You Think They Do (repost)
- 2013-08-26Who's Teaching Your Children?: Why the Teacher Crisis Is Worse Than You Think and What Can Be Done About It
- 2013-04-07How Do You Kill 11 Million People?: Why the Truth Matters More Than You Think
- 2013-03-11The Real Retirement: Why You Could Be Better Off Than You Think, and How to Make That Happen
- 2013-01-08The Myths of Standardized Tests: Why They Don't Tell You What You Think They Do
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.