Author: Nicholas Perricone
Posted on 2012-01-22, by 4bookholic.
The Perricone Promise [Audiobook]
Nicholas Perricone | Unknown | 2011 | N/A pages | English | MP3
For women seeking complexion perfection, Dr. Nicholas Perricone is the name to know; actress Courteney Cox counts herself among his many devotees. In The Perricone Promise, he claims that his 28-day program will help stop and even reverse the aging process, making anyone who follows his advice "look and feel ten years younger." Perricone says the brain and the skin both start out as the same embryonic tissue, so it follows that any efforts aimed at improving one's complexion will also improve one's memory and overall sense of well-being. To this end, he recommends a three-pronged approach: a very specific 28-day diet; supplements taken morning, noon, and night; and his own line of "topical" cosmetics, all aimed at boosting the body's levels of "peptides and neuropeptides." These substances, according to Perricone, are not only the building blocks of the skin's collagen, but an integral part of the functioning of the immune system, and may prevent inflammation in the body that's associated with such illnesses as arthritis and heart disease. Perricone's diet sensibly includes a "rainbow" of fruits and vegetables and the liberal use of herbs and spices, and shuns any foods browned or cooked at high temperatures. But unfortunately, some of the food combinations sound less than appetizing (typical snack: "1-2 ounces sliced turkey or chicken breast, 3 olives, 3 strawberries, 8 ounces water"). His eponymous supplements and cosmetics are also pretty pricey, but as far as Perricone's fans are concerned, when it comes to putting the brakes on the aging process, you get what you pay for.
- Ebooks list page : 17212
- 2008-07-08[request]The Perricone Promise
- 2011-02-10The Perricone Promise [Audiobook]
- 2013-08-13The Perricone Weight-Loss Diet (Audiobook)
- 2012-01-13Keynes Hayek: The Clash That Defined Modern Economics (Audiobook) - Nicholas Wapshott
- 2012-01-01Keynes Hayek: The Clash That Defined Modern Economics (Audiobook) - Nicholas Wapshott
- 2011-12-14Keynes Hayek: The Clash That Defined Modern Economics (Audiobook) - Nicholas Wapshott
- 2011-06-11Utopia and Terror in the 20th Century (Audiobook) - Removed
- 2019-01-24Heading Home Motherhood, Work, and the Failed Promise of Equality [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-15It Was All a Dream A New Generation Confronts the Broken Promise to Black America [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-10It Was All a Dream A New Generation Confronts the Broken Promise to Black America [Audiobook]
- 2019-01-10Heading Home Motherhood, Work, and the Failed Promise of Equality [Audiobook]
- 2018-10-1690s Bitch Media, Culture, and the Failed Promise of Gender Equality [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-24The Promise of the Grand Canyon [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-2690s Bitch Media, Culture, and the Failed Promise of Gender Equality [Audiobook]
- 2018-07-28The Promise of the Grand Canyon [Audiobook]
- 2013-08-26The Perricone Weight-Loss Diet
- 2013-06-14A World Without Cancer: The Making of a New Cure and the Real Promise of Prevention [Audiobook]
- 2012-03-25Michael Flynn - The January Dancer (Audiobook)
- 2012-03-07The Lying Game (Audiobook) By Sara Shepard, read by Cassandra Morris
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.