Posted on 2019-12-03, by rizentrop.
This edited volume compiles a set of papers that present various applications of spatial analysis, both traditional and contemporary, on diverse subjects in a wide range of contexts. The volume is dedicated to the memory of the late Professor Pavlos Kanaroglou, McMaster University, Canada, who greatly contributed to scientific and applied research on spatial analysis. In his honor, the book offers a selection of various spatial analysis approaches to the study of contemporary urban transportation, land use, and air pollution issues. The first part of the book discusses selected general issues in spatial analysis; ontologies, agent-based modelling and accessibility analysis. The second part deals with urban transportation analysis and modelling issues; agent-based activity/travel microsimulation, bottleneck models, public transit use, freight transport and connected automated vehicles impact assessment. Part three focuses on integrated land use and transport analysis, discussing the l
- Ebooks list page : 41984
- 2018-12-14The Practice of Spatial Analysis Essays in memory of Professor Pavlos Kanaroglou
- 2011-11-09Built Environments, Constructed Societies: Inverted Spatial Analysis
- 2018-12-14Contributions of Physiology to the Understanding of Diabetes Ten Essays in Memory of Albert E. Renol...
- 2019-03-26Money, Trade, and Competition Essays in Memory of Egon Sohmen (Publications of the Egon-Sohmen-Fo... - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Practice of Time Series Analysis - Removed
- 2018-12-15A Paul Meehl Reader Essays on the Practice of Scientific Psychology
- 2018-06-18Meta-analysis in Medical Research The handbook for the understanding and practice of meta-analysis
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Theory of Externalities and Public Goods: Essays in Memory of Richard C. Cornes
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Cladistics: Theory and Practice of Parsimony Analysis (The Systematics Association Special Volume)
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Josephus and History of the Greco-Roman Period: Essays in Memory of Morton Smith (Studia Post-Biblica)
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Paul Samuelson on the History of Economic Analysis: Selected Essays (Historical Perspectives on Modern Economics)
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Not Half No End: Militantly Melancholic Essays in Memory of Jacques Derrida (The Frontiers of Theory)
- 2017-11-12[PDF] Money, Trade, and Competition: Essays in Memory of Egon Sohmen (Publications of the Egon-Sohmen-Foundation)
- 2017-10-20[PDF] The SAGE Handbook of Spatial Analysis
- 2017-10-15[PDF] Theory and Practice of Formal Methods: Essays Dedicated to Frank de Boer on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday - Removed
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Landslide Science and Practice: Volume 3: Spatial Analysis and Modelling
- 2017-10-06[PDF] Au seuil de la modernite: Proust, Literature and the Arts: Essays in Memory of Richard Bales (Romanticism and after in France / Le Romantisme et apres en France)
- 2017-04-08[PDF] Cybele, Attis and Related Cults: Essays in Memory of M.J. Vermaseren (Religions in the Graeco-Roman World) (Social, Economic, and Political Studies of the Middle East a)
- 2016-11-04GIS and Spatial Analysis for the Social Sciences Coding, Mapping, and Modeling
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.