Posted on 2017-11-03, by manhneovn.
(Fake Book). The Real Books are the best-selling jazz books of all time. Since the 1970s, musicians have trusted these volumes to get them through every gig, night after night. The problem is that the books were illegally produced and distributed without any copyrights or royalties paid to the master composers who created these musical canons. Hal Leonard is very proud to present the first legitimate and legal editions of these books ever produced. You won't even notice the difference...the covers look the same, the engravings look the same, the songlist is nearly identical, and the price remains fair even on a musician's salary! But every conscientious musician will appreciate that these books are now produced legally and ethically, benefitting the songwriters that we owe for some of the greatest music ever written! 400 songs, including: Ain't Misbehavin' * All or Nothing at All * Along Came Betty * Cheek to Cheek * East of the Sun (And West of the Moon) * Funkallero * H & H * I've Got the World on a String * I've Got You Under My Skin * The Jive Samba * The Lady Is a Tramp * Milestones * Moonlight in Vermont * A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square * On a Clear Day (You Can See Forever) * Samba De Orfeu * Stormy Weather (Keeps Rainin' All the Time) * Things Ain't What They Used to Be * The Very Thought of You * Violets for Your Furs * Watermelon Man * and more. Editions also available in B-flat, E-flat, and Bass Clef. Looking for a particular song? Check out the Real Book Songfinder here.
- Ebooks list page : 33086
- 2018-12-05The Black Book volume III-part I (Black Book
- 2018-11-15The Oxford History of the Irish Book Volume III The Irish Book in English, 1550-1800
- 2018-04-24The Real Book - Volume I (Songbook) Bb Edition
- 2018-04-19The Real Book - Volume I C Edition 0 6th Edition
- 2018-04-17The Real Book - Volume I Eb Edition (Real Books (Hal Leonard))
- 2013-02-05The Real Book Volume 1, 2 and 3
- 2012-03-01The Real Book - Volume II: Bass Clef Edition
- 2011-12-30The Oxford History of the Irish Book: Volume III: The Irish Book in English, 1550-1800 (v. 3) - Raymond Gillespie And Andrew Hadfield
- 2011-12-24The Oxford History of the Irish Book: Volume III: The Irish Book in English, 1550-1800 (v. 3) - Raymond Gillespie And Andrew Hadfield
- 2011-10-06The Oxford History of the Irish Book: Volume III: The Irish Book in English, 1550-1800 (v. 3) free ebook download
- 2009-06-11The Oxford History of the Irish Book: Volume III: The Irish Book in English, 1550-1800 (v. 3)
- 2017-12-04[PDF] The New Real Book, Volume 2 (Key of C)
- 2012-05-18The Hitler Book
- 2012-03-13Rudyard Kipling - The Jungle Book
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2012-03-05[RS] The Real Book of Jazz Volume 3
- 2012-01-20The New Real Book, Volume 2 (Key of C)
- 2011-11-24The Golden Book of Chemistry Experiments. How to Set Up a Home Laboratory. Over 200 Simple Experiments by Robert Brent
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.