Posted on 2019-01-24, by nokia241186.
The Secret Sentry: The Untold History of the National Security Agency By Matthew M. Aid
2009 | 432 Pages | ISBN: 1596915153 | EPUB | 4 MB
In the first complete history of the National Security Agency, America's most powerful and secretive intelligence organization. In February 2006, while researching this book, Matthew Aid uncovered a massive and secret document reclassification program-a revelation that made the front page of the New York Times. This was only one of the discoveries Aid has made during two decades of research in formerly top-secret documents. In The Secret Sentry, Aid provides the first-ever full history of America's largest security apparatus, the National Security Agency. This comprehensive account traces the growth of the agency from 1945 to the present through critical moments in its history, from the cold war up to its ongoing involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq. Aid explores the agency's involvement in the Iraqi weapons intelligence disaster, where evidence that NSA officials called "ambiguous" was used as proof of Iraqi WMD capacity, and details the intense debate within the NSA over its unprecedented role, pressed by the Bush-Cheney administration, in spying onU.S. citizens. the NSA has become the most important source of intelligence for the U.S. government, providing 60 percent of the president's daily intelligence briefing. While James Bamford's New York Times bestseller The Shadow Factory covered the NSA since 9/11, The Secret Sentry contains new information about every period since World War II . It provides a shadow history of global affairs, from the creation of I srael to the War on Terror.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 38810
- 2019-01-09The Secret Sentry The Untold History of the National Security Agency
- 2013-04-12The Secret Sentry: The Untold History of the National Security Agency
- 2013-02-15The Puzzle Palace: Inside the National Security Agency, America's Most Secret Intelligence Organization - Removed
- 2009-10-07The Next Wave; The National Security Agency's Review of Emerging Technologies (Summer 2007)
- 2012-01-25Enhancing the Vitality of the National Institutes of Health: Organizational Change to Meet New Challenges free ebook download
- 2012-01-24Future R&D Environments: A Report for the National Institute of Standards and Technology
- 2012-01-14Gardening Basics For Dummies - Steven A. Frowine, The National Gardening Association
- 2012-01-01Gardening Basics For Dummies - Steven A. Frowine, The National Gardening Association
- 2011-12-31Gardening Basics For Dummies - Steven A. Frowine, The National Gardening Association
- 2011-12-22"Future of the Nuclear Security Environment in 2015" ed. by Ashot A. Sarkisov and Rose Gottemoeller
- 2011-12-21Gardening Basics For Dummies - Steven A. Frowine, The National Gardening Association
- 2011-12-15Gardening Basics For Dummies - Steven A. Frowine, The National Gardening Association
- 2011-10-20The National Weather Service Modernization and Associated Restructuring: A Retrospective Assessment
- 2017-12-27[PDF] Creating the National Security State: A History of the Law That Transformed America
- 2017-12-12[PDF] Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Unlikely Warriors: The Army Security Agency's Secret War in Vietnam 1961-1973
- 2017-02-08[PDF] Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency
- 2016-10-26James Bamford - Body of Secrets Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency
- 2013-04-15Body of Secrets: Anatomy of the Ultra-Secret National Security Agency
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.