[share_ebook] The Security of Energy Supply and the Contribution of Nuclear Energy: Nuclear Development
Author: Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development
Publisher: Organization for Economic
Posted on 2011-06-30, by sharebookfree.
The Security of Energy Supply and the Contribution of Nuclear Energy: Nuclear Development
Organisation for Economic Co-Operation and Development | Organization for Economic | 2011-12-30 | 168 pages | English | PDF
What contribution can nuclear energy make to improve the security of energy supply? This study, which examines a selection of OECD member countries, qualitatively and quantitatively validates the often intuitive assumption that, as a largely domestic source of electricity with stable costs and no greenhouse gas emissions during production, nuclear energy can make a positive contribution. Following an analysis of the meaning and context of security of supply, the study uses transparent and policy-relevant indicators to show that, together with improvements in energy efficiency, nuclear energy has indeed contributed significantly to enhanced energy supply security in OECD countries over the past 40 years. Table of Contents FOREWORD EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 1. THE SECURITY OF ENERGY SUPPLY AND THE CONTRIBUTION OF NUCLEAR ENERGY â€“ CONCEPTS AND ISSUES 1.1 Energy supply security: An introduction 1.2 Why security of energy supply remains a policy issue in OECD countries 1.3 The external dimension: import dependence, resource exhaustion and carbon policy 1.4 The internal dimension: economic, financial and technical conditions for energy supply security 1.5 Orientations for government policies to enhance the security of energy supply 1.6 Conclusions 2. INDICATORS AND MODELS FOR MEASURING SECURITY OF ENERGY SUPPLY RISKS 2.1 Introduction 2.2 Different approaches towards designing the Supply/Demand Index 2.3 A detailed review of selected security of supply indicators 2.4 Comprehensive models for assessing the security of energy supply 2.5 The Supply/Demand Index 2.6 Concluding observations 3. EVOLUTION OF THE SECURITY OF ENERGY SUPPLY IN OECD COUNTRIES 3.1 Time-dependent quantification of the security of energy supply 3.2 Changes in security of supply in selected OECD countries 3.3 Electricity generation and the security of energy supply 3.4 The contribution of nuclear energy and energy intensity to the security of energy supply 3.5 The geographical distribution of SSDI values 3.6 Conclusions 4. PUBLIC ATTITUDES TOWARDS NUCLEAR ENERGY AND SECURITY OF ENERGY SUPPLY 4.1 Public interest in energy supply security and related issues in the European Union 4.2 What kind of indicators do consumers use to evaluate their security of energy supply? 4.3 Awareness of the importance of security of supply and public support for nuclear energy 4.4 Conclusions 5. CONCLUSIONS ANNEXES 1. List of Experts 2. Acronyms
**** No Mirrors below, please! Follow Rules! ****
- Ebooks list page : 12085
- 2018-01-22[PDF] 'The Security of Energy Supply and the Contribution of Nuclear Energy '
- 2010-12-23The Security of Energy Supply and the Contribution of Nuclear Energy
- 2012-01-06Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future - Committee On U.S. Natural Gas Demand And Supply Projections: A Workshop
- 2011-12-07Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future - Committee On U.S. Natural Gas Demand And Supply Projections: A Workshop
- 2011-11-02Summary of a Workshop on U.S. Natural Gas Demand, Supply, and Technology: Looking Toward the Future free ebook download
- 2017-12-17[PDF] Climate Change and Energy Supply and Use: Technical Report for the U.S. Department of Energy in Support of the National Climate Assessment (NCA Regional Input Reports)
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Fuels Paradise: Seeking Energy Security in Europe, Japan, and the United States
- 2019-09-30Cloud Security Considerations for Government and the Military
- 2019-09-13Cloud Security Considerations for Government and the Military - Removed
- 2019-03-23Food Security in Australia Challenges and Prospects for the Future - Removed
- 2018-12-07Energy, Risk and Governance The Case of Nuclear Energy in India
- 2018-11-24The EU's Common Foreign and Security Policy in Germany and the UK Co-Operation, Co-Optation and Comp...
- 2018-11-21Energy, Risk and Governance The Case of Nuclear Energy in India
- 2018-09-24Water Supply and Demand Management in the Galapagos A Case Study of Santa Cruz Island
- 2018-09-13Wireshark for Security Professionals: Using Wireshark and the Metasploit Framework
- 2018-08-18Development, Security, and Aid: Geopolitics and Geoeconomics at the U.S. Agency for International Development
- 2018-07-28Water Supply and Demand Management in the Galapagos A Case Study of Santa Cruz Island
- 2018-05-10Security Solutions for Hyperconnectivity and the Internet of Things
- 2018-01-28[PDF] Never out of Season: How Having the Food We Want When We Want It Threatens Our Food Supply and Our Future [Audiobook]
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.