Posted on 2018-11-10, by voska89.
The Shock of History: Religion, Memory, Identity by Dominique Venner
English | August 6, 2015 | ISBN: 1910524441 | 160 pages | EPUB | 1.92 MB
The shock of history: we live it, neither knowing or comprehending it. France, Europe, and the world have entered into a new era of thought, attitudes, and powers. This shock of history makes clear the fact that there is no such thing as an insurmountable destiny. The time will come for Europe to awaken, to respond to the challenges of immigration, toxic ideologies, the perils of globalism, and the confusion that assails her. But under what conditions? That is the question to which this book responds. Conceived in the form of a lively and dynamic interview with a historian who, after taking part in history himself, never ceased to study and reflect upon it. In this text, the first of his major works to appear in English, Dominique Venner recounts the great movements of European history, the origin of its thought, and its tragedies. He proposes new paths and offers powerful examples to ward off decadence, and to understand the history in which we are immersed and in which we lead our lives.
Download ( Rapidgator )
Download ( NitroFlare )
- Ebooks list page : 37675
- 2017-11-07[PDF] The Shock of History: Religion, Memory, Identity
- 2018-04-19The Reagan Rhetoric History and Memory in 1980s America
- 2018-04-17The Reagan Rhetoric: History and Memory in 1980s America
- 2018-01-23[PDF] Understanding the Middle East: History, Religion, and the Clash of Cultures
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Marking the Mind: A History of Memory
- 2017-10-30[PDF] The Shaolin Monastery: History, Religion, and the Chinese Martial Arts
- 2013-07-06Meir Shahar, "The Shaolin Monastery: History, Religion, and the Chinese Martial Arts"
- 2013-05-03Melancholy and the Archive: Trauma, History and Memory in the Contemporary Novel
- 2013-04-28Melancholy and the Archive: Trauma, History and Memory in the Contemporary Novel [Repost]
- 2012-01-11Marking the Mind: A History of Memory
- 2012-01-10Marking the Mind: A History of Memory
- 2012-01-02Marking the Mind: A History of Memory (repost)
- 2009-09-27The First Muslims: History and Memory
- 2009-05-05Kurt Danziger - Marking the Mind: A History of Memory
- 2009-05-05Marking the Mind: A History of Memory
- 2009-03-14The Shaolin Monastery: History, Religion and the Chinese Martial Arts
- 2013-02-15British Romanticism and the Catholic Question: Religion, History and National Identity, 1778-1829 [Repost] - Removed
- 2012-05-19The Zeppelin in Combat: A History of the German Naval Airship Division 1912-1918
- 2012-02-14Life After Death: A History of the Afterlife in Western Religion - Alan F. Segal
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.