Posted on 2014-06-15, by supnatural.
Jonathan Aldred, "The Skeptical Economist: Revealing the Ethics Inside Economics"
English | 2009 | ISBN-10: 1844077055, 1849712093 | 290 pages | PDF, MOBI | 4,4 MB
The Skeptical Economist rejects the story told by other popular economics books. It shows that economics is not an agreed body of knowledge or an objective science. In reality, economics is built on ethical foundations, distinctive and controversial views about how we ought to live, and what we value. In this revealing and entertaining book, the author exposes these hidden assumptions, and in doing so opens the black box of modern economics to reveal that the conventional wisdom is not what it appears to be. Often the conventional wisdom has hoodwinked us; ordinary people sometimes understand the economy better than professional economists. In short, The Skeptical Economist rediscovers the ethics at the heart of economics. The book responds to Western malaise about quality of life, and a growing curiosity about economics and its relevance to these concerns. It is for readers who know that economics is unavoidably central to any attempt to improve our quality of life, but do not know why. It conveys a sense of hope, without being utopian. It is a book of ideas and will challenge us all to examine the assumptions behind the economics of our current way of life.
Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
- Ebooks list page : 27673
- 2014-06-15The Skeptical Economist: Revealing the Ethics Inside Economics
- 2013-10-21The Skeptical Economist: Revealing the Ethics Inside Economics - Removed
- 2013-10-19The Skeptical Economist: Revealing the Ethics Inside Economics (repost) - Removed
- 2012-01-14The Skeptical Economist: Revealing the Ethics Inside Economics - Jonathan Aldred - Removed
- 2011-11-26Jonathan Aldred - The Skeptical Economist: Revealing the Ethics Inside Economics - Removed
- 2009-08-31The Skeptical Economist: Revealing the Ethics Inside Economics - Removed
- 2017-12-01[PDF] The Ethics and Economics of Agrifood Competition (The International Library of Environmental, Agricultural and Food Ethics) - Removed
- 2010-03-06The Economics of Ethics and the Ethics of Economics: Values, Markets and the State
- 2018-01-31[PDF] Ruskin and Social Reform: Ethics and Economics in the Victorian Age (International Library of Historical Studies)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] The Ethics of Influence: Government in the Age of Behavioral Science (Cambridge Studies in Economics, Choice, and Society)
- 2017-12-23[PDF] Value and Prices in Russian Economic Thought: A journey inside the Russian synthesis, 1890-1920 (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics) [Russian]
- 2017-10-14[PDF] The Church and the Market: A Catholic Defense of the Free Economy (Studies in Ethics and Economics)
- 2011-12-22Stalin's Economist: The Economic Contributions of JenÃ¶ Varga (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics) - Removed
- 2011-12-22Stalin's Economist: The Economic Contributions of Jeno Varga (Routledge Studies in the History of Economics) - Removed
- 2011-09-26Real-World Media Ethics: Inside the Broadcast and Entertainment Industries - Removed
- 2011-07-01The Literate Economist - A Brief History of Economics ,2nd Edition
- 2011-03-14Real-World Media Ethics: Inside the Broadcast and Entertainment Industries - Removed
- 2019-12-05Confronting Climate Change in Bangladesh: Policy Strategies for Adaptation and Resilience (The Anthropocene: Politik—Economics—Society—Science)
- 2019-12-05The Ethics of Medical Data Donation (Philosophical Studies Series)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.