Posted on 2011-04-17. By anonymous.
The Sniper Play 1...g6, ...Bg7 and c5
Everyman Chess | ISBN: 1857446437 | 2011 | PDF | 176 pages | 4 Mb
The Sniper is a dynamic and universal opening weapon for Black which can be used against all mainline openings. Blackâ€™s system of development with ...g6 and ...Bg7 initially allows White to occupy the centre but, in true hypermodern style, Black strikes back immediately with ...c5. The Sniper can lead to original or barely-known positions in which Black can strive for the initiative. Itâ€™s also rich in move-order possibilities, with potential transpositions into Sicilian, Kingâ€™s Indian or Benko-type positions.
FIDE Master Charlie Storey has spent years refining his favourite opening, successfully testing it out against players of all levels. In this book he reveals all his secrets, recommends his favourite lines for Black and provides you with everything you need to know about this fascinating opening.
A repertoire for Black against 1 e4 and 1 d4
Packed full of creative and original ideas
Explains typical plans and tactics for both sides
- Ebooks list page : 11276
- 2013-06-01The Sniper: Play 1...g6, ...Bg7 and ...c5! (Everyman Chess) (repost)
- 2017-10-17[PDF] Sniper: Play 1...G6, ...Bg7 And ...C5! (Everyman Chess)
- 2012-06-06It Never Snows In September: The German View Of Market-Garden And The Battle of Arnhem September 1944
- 2012-05-16The Sniper at War: From the American Revolutionary War to the Present Day
- 2012-01-05Chernev Irving, "The Russians Play Chess"
- 2019-09-07Patchwork Play Quilts: Make the Most of Scraps, Spare Parts, and Leftovers
- 2019-03-22Learn To Play The Piano Using Pop, R&B and Gospel Chords
- 2019-01-31Triple Play Building the Converged Network for IP, VoIP and IPTV
- 2018-11-15The Sniper Mind Eliminate Fear, Deal with Uncertainty, and Make Better Decisions [Audiobook]
- 2018-09-28Build an A-Team Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve [Audiobook]
- 2018-08-05Build an A-Team: Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve
- 2018-07-22Build an A-Team Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve [Audiobook]
- 2018-06-25Build an A-Team: Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve
- 2018-05-22Build an A-Team: Play to Their Strengths and Lead Them Up the Learning Curve [Audiobook]
- 2018-01-21[PDF] People Games: The Ten Most Common Mind Games and Power Plays That People Play
- 2018-01-17[PDF] The Blues Play-A-Long and Solos Collection for Piano/Keyboards Beginner Series
- 2017-12-28[PDF] Patchwork-Play Quilts: Make the Most of Scraps, Spare Parts, and Leftovers
- 2017-12-25[PDF] The Ultimate Digital Music Guide: The Best Way to Store, Organize, and Play Digital Music
- 2017-12-18[PDF] Play On: Now, Then, and Fleetwood Mac: The Autobiography
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.