Posted on 2011-02-01. By anonymous.
Claudia Durst Johnson, Vernon Johnson, "The Social Impact of the Novel: A Reference Guide"
Greenwood | ISBN: 0313318182 | June 30, 2002 | 424 pages | PDF | 1.8 MB
This new reference guide surveys 200 landmark novels that have made a notable impact on society or, more specifically, "the way individuals think and society acts." The novels are examined from a social and historical perspective, rather than a literary one, to show how they transformed society or changed readers' minds on important social issues. Entries are organized geographically by continent, and within the continent, alphabetically by country. Thirty different countries are represented, but the concentration is on novels that had an impact on Western thought. Novels had to be written in or translated into English for inclusion, but they do not have to be critically acclaimed (in fact, many were popular with the masses only). For each individual country, there is a time line of important social events to help place the literature that follows into perspective. Within specific countries, entries are arranged chronologically by date of publication.
- Ebooks list page : 10263
- 2012-04-19The Motley Fool Money Guide by Selena M [REPOST]
- 2012-05-12Luftwaffe Squadrons 1939-45: The Spellmount Aircraft Identification Guide
- 2011-12-13The PayPal Official Insider Guide to Mobile Profits: Make money anytime, anywhere
- 2011-11-05The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols: The Ultimate A-Z Guide from Alchemy to the Zodiac
- 2019-01-31D.I.Y. Laptop Repair The Portable Field Reference Guide
- 2019-01-24The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers The Complete Personology Reference Guide
- 2019-01-15The Macintosh II reference guide
- 2019-01-10The Macintosh II reference guide
- 2019-01-10The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers The Complete Personology Reference Guide
- 2018-12-20The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers The Complete Personology Reference Guide
- 2018-12-20The Macintosh II reference guide
- 2018-01-30[PDF] The Developer's Reference Guide to Microsoft Small Basic
- 2018-01-26[PDF] The Power of Birthdays, Stars & Numbers: The Complete Personology Reference Guide
- 2018-01-22[PDF] The BMA Family Doctor Home Adviser: The Complete Quick-reference Guide to Symptoms and How to Deal with Them
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Banned in the Media: A Reference Guide to Censorship in the Press, Motion Pictures, Broadcasting, and the Internet (New Directions in Information Management)
- 2017-11-24[PDF] The Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Dinosaurs & Prehistoric Creatures: The Ultimate Illustrated Reference Guide To 1000 Dinosaurs And Prehistoric ... Commissioned Artworks, Maps And Photographs
- 2017-10-18[PDF] The 2016 Hitchhikers Reference Guide to SQL
- 2017-04-03The Developer's Reference Guide to Microsoft Small Basic
- 2017-02-06[PDF] Banned in the Media: A Reference Guide to Censorship in the Press, Motion Pictures, Broadcasting, and the Internet (New Directions in Information Management)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.