Posted on 2014-05-13. By anonymous.
2013 | ISBN: 0470770821 | 348 pages | PDF | 3 MB
Probabilistic analysis is increasing in popularity and importance within engineering and the applied sciences. However, the stochastic perturbation technique is a fairly recent development and therefore remains as yet unknown to many students, researchers and engineers. Fields in which the methodology can be applied are widespread, including various branches of engineering, heat transfer and statistical mechanics, reliability assessment and also financial investments or economical prognosis in analytical and computational contexts.
Stochastic Perturbation Method in Applied Sciences and Engineering is devoted to the theoretical aspects and computational implementation of the generalized stochastic perturbation technique. It is based on any order Taylor expansions of random variables and enables for determination of up to fourth order probabilistic moments and characteristics of the physical system response.
Provides a grounding in the basic elements of statistics and probability and reliability engineering
Describes the Stochastic Finite, Boundary Element and Finite Difference Methods, formulated according to the perturbation method
Demonstrates dual computational implementation of the perturbation method with the use of Direct Differentiation Method and the Response Function Method
Accompanied by a website (www.wiley.com/go/kaminski) with supporting stochastic numerical software
Covers the computational implementation of the homogenization method for periodic composites with random and stochastic material properties
Features case studies, numerical examples and practical applications
Stochastic Perturbation Method in Applied Sciences and Engineering is a comprehensive reference for researchers and engineers, and is an ideal introduction to the subject for postgraduate and graduate students.
- Ebooks list page : 26854
- 2019-03-18The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2019-03-06The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2014-06-06The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2013-08-03The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2013-04-30The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problems (repost)
- 2013-02-09The Finite Element Method for Electromagnetic Modeling (repost)
- 2012-12-19The 8 Second Secret: The Scientifically Proven Method for Lasting Weightloss (repost)
- 2011-12-10The Finite Element Method for Electromagnetic Modeling (Repost)
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Mass Transfer (Wiley Series in Computational Mechanics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Mechanics of Solids with ANSYS Applications (Advances in Engineering Series)
- 2014-05-09Unfolding the Napkin: The Hands-On Method for Solving Complex Problems with Simple Pictures (repost)
- 2014-01-18The Factorization Method for Inverse Problems (repost)
- 2013-12-21The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics
- 2013-12-07The Muse Method for Usability Engineering (repost)
- 2013-08-21The Finite Element Method for Fluid Dynamics, Sixth Edition (Repost)
- 2013-03-06The Configuration Space Method for Kinematic Design of Mechanisms (repost)
- 2013-01-12The Black Hole War: My Battle with Stephen Hawking to Make the World Safe for Quantum Mechanics (repost)
- 2013-01-11Unfolding the Napkin: The Hands-On Method for Solving Complex Problems with Simple Pictures (Repost) - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.