Posted on 2019-03-18, by nokia241186.
Marcin Kaminski, "The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics"
2013 | pages: 307 | ISBN: 0470770821 | PDF | 3,3 mb
Probabilistic analysis is increasing in popularity and importance within engineering and the applied sciences. However, the stochastic perturbation technique is a fairly recent development and therefore remains as yet unknown to many students, researchers and engineers. Fields in which the methodology can be applied are widespread, including various branches of engineering, heat transfer and statistical mechanics, reliability assessment and also financial investments or economical prognosis in analytical and computational contexts.
Stochastic Perturbation Method in Applied Sciences and Engineering is devoted to the theoretical aspects and computational implementation of the generalized stochastic perturbation technique. It is based on any order Taylor expansions of random variables and enables for determination of up to fourth order probabilistic moments and characteristics of the physical system response.
- Provides a grounding in the basic elements of statistics and probability and reliability engineering
- Describes the Stochastic Finite, Boundary Element and Finite Difference Methods, formulated according to the perturbation method
- Demonstrates dual computational implementation of the perturbation method with the use of Direct Differentiation Method and the Response Function Method
- Accompanied by a website (
www.wiley.com/go/kaminski)with supporting stochastic numerical software
- Covers the computational implementation of the homogenization method for periodic composites with random and stochastic material properties
- Features case studies, numerical examples and practical applications
Stochastic Perturbation Method in Applied Sciences and Engineering is a comprehensive reference for researchers and engineers, and is an ideal introduction to the subject for postgraduate and graduate students.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39829
- 2019-03-06The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2017-12-29[PDF] The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2014-06-06The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2014-05-13The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics (repost)
- 2013-08-03The Stochastic Perturbation Method for Computational Mechanics
- 2017-10-03[PDF] Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Mass Transfer (Wiley Series in Computational Mechanics)
- 2017-11-19[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Mechanics of Solids with ANSYS Applications (Advances in Engineering Series)
- 2013-12-21The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics
- 2011-10-02The Finite Element Method for Elliptic Problems (Classics in Applied Mathematics)
- 2010-01-03The Finite Element Method for Solid and Structural Mechanics - Zienkiewicz & Taylor - Removed
- 2019-03-29Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method for Heat and Fluid Flow
- 2019-02-27The Finite Element Method for Three-Dimensional Thermomechanical Applications
- 2019-01-23Freedom from Addiction: The Chopra Center Method for Overcoming Destructive Habits
- 2018-12-25Andre Chaperon, Michael Hauge - The Hollywood Story Method for Marketers
- 2018-10-14Introduction to the Network Approximation Method for Materials Modeling
- 2018-08-26Introduction to the Network Approximation Method for Materials Modeling
- 2018-05-04Andre Chaperon and Michael Hauge - The Hollywood Story Method for Marketers
- 2018-02-01Andre Chaperon And Michael Hauge The Hollywood Story Method For Marketers
- 2018-01-24[PDF] The Finite Element Method for Boundary Value Problems: Mathematics and Computations
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.